hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 02:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An employee of Baroombar was yesterday granted bail in tune $50,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 after being arraigned on a larceny charge. It is alleged that the accused,Air Max 98 Gundam For Sale, Mary Brown of Lot 56 Albouystown,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, on July 26, last,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, stole US $350 and $150,000 in local currency,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the property of Jarlet Herrera. Brown denied the allegation against her and subsequently told the court her side of the story. “I does work at Baroombar. They does got about four to five girls staying in a room. They are all prostitutes from Brazil. “I working there a while now as a cleaner and nothing never go missing. I was cleaning de day when one of the girl come out de room and say she had $5,Jerseys From China,000 and she ain’t seeing it. She went back in de room and come out again and say more money missing. “I turn and say check properly cause you know I would never thief from you and she say she know. I went and call de boss Mark and tell he wah happen and he said to tell de girl to call he.”