yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2407
用戶失蹤天數 2084
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 07:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Dem boys watch yesterday as the usual suspects continue to hoodwink the Guyanese people about the Marriott. Dem scamps lie so much that now dem mekkin’ people laugh till dem cry.When dem boys read de latest excuse about de pawning of de Marriott,Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale, right away it mek dem remember four nice quotes wha dem read de other day, and they proppa suit de three lying amigos – Devil Face,Cheap NFL Jerseys, de Fat Crook and Shaatie.De first one go like dis; “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”Well dem boys now see why dem three always lookin’ tired and frighten; dem always got to remember wha dem seh,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, because nothing that come out of dem mouth does be de truth,Discount NFL Jerseys, and dey always got something fuh cover-up.De second quote is “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”Dem boys would never forget when de Fat Crook had a meeting with heself about the Marriott. He did sit down on one side of the table and ask a question and then get up and walk round to the other side fuh answer. And that is why he do that. He is the only one who could accept dem answers that he does give fuh de thousand and one bogus schemes. Conscious people don’t accept stupidness and scampishness.De third quote just suit Shaatie, it seh; “I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.” He know good that he been giving out false details about how de country runnin’ nice since he start fuh wuk wid Devil Face. Dem boys know he couldn’t be serious all de time.And dem boys save de best for last… a special one fuh Devil Face; it go like this: “Above all,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, don’t lie to yourself.The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him,Jerseys NFL China, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”That is the perfect description for the man who want to own de whole country and destroy the Guyanese people lives with all he lies.Talk half and tell dem boys if that is not King Liar.