hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 15:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Samantha Williams is not your average beauty. She is not a a size four or even a ten; but she is beautiful, confident,cheerful and bold. No, she does not wear a crown,but to everyone that knows her, she is a queen in her own right. ?Here is a “big” woman that exudes more confidence than many women half her size.“I am comfortable in my own skin, I don’t compare myself to others who are slim or might have ideal ?weight and figures. When I get dressed and step out of my house, I know that I look my best, so I’m very confident.She however acknowledges that she is way beyond her ideal weight, ?”I weigh too much for my height, I could probably lose like fifty pounds or so,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, because being overweight is not good for your health; but I don’t allow my present weight to keep me back. I’m always on the go, doing someting. I’m very energetic and i don’t sleep in the day”.Surprisingly,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, although Samantha loves to cook, she admits that she eats very little and never consumes anything in the way of food after five.Real Deal!Samantha has become somewhat of a celebrity here in Linden, ever since she started to participate in the popular “ Miss Big , Bold and Beautiful”pageant four years ago.Although she never clinched the actual title, to most Lindeners Samantha is the real deal- she is the epitome of what it means to be big, bold and beautiful.Participating in pageants for big girls is always an exciting prospect for Samantha. To her, it is not about winning but the adrenaline rush she gets from the preparations preceding the event; then ultimately stepping out on stage decked out in her finery.“The whole idea of getting dressed up and then performing for an audience is very exciting to me, I really enjoy that, and even though I’ve never won, it doesn’t bother me because I know that I am the people’s queen- the people love me and I’m very grateful for that, they help to bring out the best in me.”She admits that being overweight has its challenges. “I’m very prone to falls, which is not good for me,Cheap Huarache Shoes For Men, and sometimes i do hurt myself, like the time I feel on my belly and it got swollen. However,Cheap Jerseys Supply, the doctor told me that the fat actually cushioned the fall”, she confesses with a laugh.The extra weight can sometimes cause a lot of pain,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, if you remain in a particular position for too long, that is why I’m always on the move-always finding something to do,” she added.To big women like herself,Blake Swihart Jersey, Samantha advises, “be yourself, be comfortable in your own skin- accept yourself, because it is only then that others will accept and embrace you.And to her Linden fans, “thank you for accepting me the way I am-thank you for loving me unconditionally!(Enid Joaquin)