yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 17:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man who police described as a petty thief was yesterday jailed for two years by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court after he pleaded guilty to robbery. Dexter Hunte,Nike Off White The Ten, 40, of South Haslington,Cheap Jeseys NFL, on May 7, last, robbed Canadian citizen, Robert Cochran, of items valuing $55,000.According to Police Prosecutor Seetaram, on the day in question about 02:30 hrs,NFL Jerseys China, Cochran and two others were drinking at a bar at the Stabroek Market.He said that the defendant and two others entered the bar, and one of the men according to the prosecutor, was armed with a cutlass.The prosecutor said that Hunte grabbed a bag containing the articles.He said that Hunte proceeded to run away in an easterly direction and Cochran gave chase.The thief was subsequently caught by a police patrol in the area,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, and taken to the Brickdam police station where he was charged.Hunte,Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale, when asked by the magistrate to explain what happened, told the court that he snatched the bag but eventually gave it back to Cochran.“I give he back all de things dem. You can’t see with meh yuh worship?”But the got a two-year jail term. Also appearing before the said magistrate was Patrick Simmons, 22, of East La Penitence. He was charged with robbery using personal violence. It was alleged that on May 8, he robbed Patricia Hodge of one gold chain worth $29,000. It was further alleged that during or after the robbery he used personal violence against Hodge.He pleaded not guilty.According to the unrepresented defendant he was totally innocent of the charge which the police were alleging. However, Hodge who was present yesterday in court,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, said that Simmons was dragged off of her by her mother after he raised an alarm.She said that he attacked her and she fell to the ground and he snatched her chain. She added that he was in the process of taking her bag when her mother heard her screaming. “I was on the ground screaming and he was still trying to get my bag even though he already had my chain”.She said that her mother ran outside and was assisted by another eyewitness. Together they caught Simmons who tried to ride away on a bicycle. They then called the police who came and arrested Simmons.Police Prosecutor Seetaram said that Simmons should not be admitted to his pretrial liberty because of the prevalence of the offence. He was remanded and is expected to make another court appearance later this month.