Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2391
用戶失蹤天數 2094
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 18:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
While stating that he is unaware that the state media have been banned from covering any events relating to his ministry,Wholesale China Jerseys, Minister of Health Dr. Leslie Ramsammy has admitted that their absence does not help his cause in reaching out to the public.Minister of Health Dr Leslie Ramsammy“I think the state media is doing a disservice to the people of Guyana when they choose not to cover events of the Ministry of Health,Cheap Jerseys Online,” he said during a press conference on Saturday.The Minister was responding to reports that the state media, such as the Guyana Chronicle and the National Communications Network (NCN) and Government Information Agency (GINA) were instructed not to give any media coverage to Minister Ramsammy, while he was alerting the public about possible leptospirosis in flood-prone communities.This newspaper also understands that some government ministers had complained at the cabinet level that Minister Ramsammy was receiving more media coverage from the state media than they were.But Minister Ramsammy denied ever receiving this information.“I don’t know whether that is true or not and it really has never been an issue for me. And yes,Cheap NFL jerseys China, they have not been around, but in recent times, I think that I have seen them at some events. If ever there was such a thing then I guess it is not in place right now,” Minister Ramsammy told reporters.During the leptospirosis-warning period, no coverage was given to the Health Minister by the state media when he was issuing advisories to flood-prone communities.It was also observed that none of the state media were present at the press conference on Saturday, as the Minister was dealing with the use of condoms and the Pope’s statement.“I don’t know whether their absence is deliberate or whether their absence is forced,” Dr. Ramsammy said.However,Cheap Jerseys From China, he added that he has not sought to confirm these reports and does not intend to.“Whether the state media gives coverage to my ministry or not… I still have my work to do in getting the various messages out to the general public,Air Max 97 NZ, but it would help if the state media could cover every event.”Meanwhile,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Minister Ramsammy also denied that there is a rift between himself and his junior minister, Dr. Bheri Ramsarran, as it relates to Dr. Ramsammy’s media coverage over Ramsarran.“Minister Ramsarran has never said anything to me that he is not getting enough coverage.”