標題: Cheap Nike Air Max Plus ” Faria stated.
無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 19:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Relatives of a Guyanese man who was arrested and charged with murder in Barbados, are claiming brutality at the hands of Bajan Police. They also say that Guyana’s Honorary Consul, Norman Faria,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, is doing little to help.However, the Honorary Consul says that he has provided all the necessary assistance and even went out of his way to do so in this particular case.Thirty-two-year-old Bhuall Kheimraj,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, a construction worker from the Essequibo Coast, was late October last year charged by a Bajan court with murdering Chanelle Drakes, 45, of The Whim, in Barbados sometime between March 4, last year and October 27.Drakes went missing on March 4 and her remains were found in heavily wooded area just metres behind her home. Kheimraj was arrested and charged.Kheimraj’s relatives are protesting his innocence and claim he was beaten into confessing to the murder.“He has been arrested and charged for a crime?that he did not commit,NFL Jerseys China, was beaten into confession…He was beaten for three?days and forced to sign documents, the contents of which he don’t know. My brother?cannot read or write and would find it difficult to recognize even his own name,” Kheimraj’s sister claims. Kheimraj’s mother also claims that Guyana’s Honorary Consul has failed to perform duties expected of him.“Can you imagine that my brother was not allowed to place a call to the Guyana Consul?although he repeatedly requested …maybe it would not have made a difference anyway?judging from the fact that Mr. Faria has done nothing so far,” the man’s sister claims.However, Faria states otherwise. He said two persons did go to the Consulate seeking assistance regarding Mr. Kheimraj’s predicament.“I think they emailed and/or phoned me from Guyana and I gave them some initial information. I provided them with all the necessary information about how to visit Mr. Bhuall in prison and other advice,” Faria said in an email response to Kaieteur News.He said that he even phoned his personal legal counsel while Kheimraj’s relatives visited.On December 3, Faria said he visited Khemiraj in prison on his own initiative.“I took a statement from him regarding his arrest and gathered other information,Air Max 1 Atmos, including his reports of police brutality and opportunities (or prevention thereof) for him to contact his Consul. This information formed the basis of a communication which I sent to the Barbadian authorities and copied to my Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Guyana,NFL Jerseys Supply,” said Faria.Faria said that before he went to the prison, he contacted a business place in Barbados where he knew one of Kheimraj’s relatives lived so he could get an update from her and to ascertain if indeed she did get legal counsel.“This case is now before the courts. I cannot comment on Mr. Kheimraj’s innocence or not.? The Consulate in Barbados provided all the necessary assistance —indeed, it went out of its way in providing more- in this particular case,Wholesale Jerseys China,” Faria stated.