hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2404
用戶失蹤天數 1880
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 20:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Javone Vickerie A 22-year-old University of Guyana student who died while working his part time job as a minibus conductor,Air Max 97 White,? Tuesday night was identified as Gavin De Ally, of 427 Section B Non Pareil,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, East Coast Demerara. He was a second year Marketing and Commerce student of the University of Guyana.Gavin De AllyHe died when the vehicle he was travelling in collided with a car at the intersection of Brickdam and Brummel Place.The minibus driver told reporters on Tuesday night that he was heading east along Brickdam at a fast rate when he slammed into a car that was heading south along Brummel Place into Brickdam. The bus, BPP 9210, then ended on its side.According to the dead man’s mother, Mishelle De Ally,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she last spoke to her son Tuesday after he came home from work about 2:00 am.“He come home and knock at me door and asked what time I had to go to work. I told him 6:00 and then I heard him tumbling in the kitchen.”? She added that when she got up she found her son preparing food and told him to go and rest.“I tell he go and sleep but he insisted on cooking and when I get up later that day he had my lunch done pack in my bag on the table but I didn’t bother to wake him up because I said he was tired,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” the mother recalled.The visibly shaken mother told Kaieteur News that about 9:00 pm she received a call from her sister who related to her that there was a fatal accident. “She called me and told me to remain calm but she didn’t tell me what happened. She call me back and tell me that he died in an accident,Cheap Stitched Jerseys,” the grieving mother said.De Ally said that after receiving the news of her son’s death she fell into a state of shock and grief so much that she could not go to the hospital to identify her son.The mother explained that the driver of the minibus is her brother but said that since the incident she has not spoken to him. De Ally said that her son worked with his uncle part-time while sometimes attending classes at UG for almost a year.The mother remembered that on Saturday both she and son were discussing further plans to continue at the university to carry-on studying. “Sunday he de tell me he was going to church but then he drink medicine the night before so he had diarrhea and he didn’t bother to go,” the mother lamented.Meanwhile,Air Max 95 Sale, Acting Traffic Chief, Superintendant Calvin Brutus told this publication that despite efforts by the Guyana Police Force to reduce the number of road fatalities which occur on the roadways, drivers still disobey the law.He said that many times these accidents occur in the absence of mobile patrols. Brutus explained that it was clear that the driver of minibus was speeding. “He had to be speeding to have all that force to hit that car and then turn over several times,” Brutus said.The Superintendent encouraged those who might travel in public transportation to call an emergency hotline and report such drivers who speed on the roadways.