Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-18 06:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
There is much more I can do – Dr Yesu Persaud at 80??“The beauty of life does not only depend on how happy you are, but how happy others can be because of you.”?This quote best exemplifies the way leading private sector icon Yesu Persaud has lived his life, bringing happiness to thousands, Kaieteur News publisher Glenn Lall said yesterday.Dr Persaud, who is described as a Caribbean icon, celebrated his 80th birthday yesterday. “I feel good at 80… Life depends on how you live it… what you could do, what you want to do. I have always enjoyed what I did.I have done a lot in my days, but I still believe that there is much more that I can do,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Dr Persaud told Kaieteur News at a celebration held for him at the Indian Monument Gardens, Church and Camp Streets, Georgetown, Friday evening.Staff members of Demerara Bank hosted the event, which featured cultural songs and dances. Dr Persaud is Chairman of Demerara Bank, and Chairman of Demerara Distillers Limited, one of the country’s most diverse business enterprises,NHL Jerseys From China, known around the world for the El Dorado brand of rums. He also heads the Institute for Private Enterprise Development, which provides small and micro financing for poor Guyanese entrepreneurs.He is also a founding member of the Indian Arrival Committee,China Jerseys, which was later converted into the Indian Commemoration Trust.He is single-handedly responsible for creating the Monument Gardens, which proudly hosts the replica of HMS Whitby,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, the vessel that brought the first batch of Indian indentured labourers to Guyana in 1838.Mr. Vibert Parvatan, who is also a leading businessman and friend of Dr. Persaud’s,Cheap Jerseys, described him as a “visionary.” Parvatan credited him with being an outstanding son of Guyana.Mr. Parvatan said what is most admirable about Dr. Persaud is the human qualities he demonstrates, particularly his humility.“He demonstrates the quality of conviction,” Mr. Parvatan said.Also showering praises on Dr. Persaud was his close friend and associate,Authentic Carolina Panthers Jersey, Pradeep Samtani, who described him as “a son of the soil.”“He is an excellent human being… the eighth wonder of the world.He is always there to help in any cultural event… he is very instrumental, and is a giver.”Dr. Persaud was recently awarded an Honorary Doctorate for honourable causes by the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom.