yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-21 00:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Haile Selassie I Theocracy Reign,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Divine Order of the Nyahbinghi is celebrating its 117th Earthlight of H.I.M (Haile Selassie King Rastafari Ises riding) from 22-29,Cheap China Jerseys, July 2009 at Tucber Nyaahbinghi Ground, New Amsterdam, Berbice.The event will be hosted under the motto, ‘One for all, all for One, working in such manner, there is no failure’.Haile Selassie I “Power of the Trinity”,Wholesale Football Jerseys, born Tafari Makonnen,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, was Ethiopia’s regent from 1916 to 1930 and Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974. The heir to a dynasty that traced its origins to the 13th century, and from there by tradition back to King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, Haile Selassie is a defining figure in both Ethiopian and African history.At the League of Nations in 1936, the Emperor’s condemnation of the use of chemical weapons against his people was a pivotal moment in the onset of World War II, as well as a foreshadowing of the “barbarism” which was to come. His internationalist views led to Ethiopia becoming a charter member of the United Nations, and his political thought and experience in promoting multilateralism and collective security has proved seminal and enduring. His suppression of rebellions among the nobles (mekwannint), as well as what some perceived to be Ethiopia’s failure to modernise adequately,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, earned him criticism among some contemporaries and historians.Haile Selassie is revered as the religious symbol for God incarnate among the Rastafari movement, the number of followers is estimated between 200,000 and 800,000. Begun in Jamaica in the 1930s, the Rastafarian movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead the peoples of Africa and the African diaspora to a golden age of peace, righteousness,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, and prosperity.