yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-21 00:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After pleading for justice,Carlton Fisk Jersey, gold miner, Melvin ShewPrasad was a no show at the Lethem Magistrate’s court on June 1, last.? Shew Prasad was allegedly badly beaten by an Army Commander, in the Lethem/Tabatinga area in April.ShewPrasad the morning of the attack, at the Lethem Hospital.Yesterday, after attempting to reach ShewPrasad, an apparent associate of the victim said that the man had left the country. The suggestion was that this was why he had not attended court on the scheduled date.Police at the Lethem Police Station has since confirmed that ShewPrasad was a no show at the Lethem Magistrate’s Court.Kaieteur News understands that the matter has been adjourned and the victim is given two weeks to show up for the case. Should ShewPrasad fail to make an appearance within two weeks, the matter will not be called again until the next three months.ShewPrasad’s ‘associate’ was unable to give any information on his departure and return. Meanwhile the alleged assailant,Wholesale Jerseys From China, Randy Flores, was present at the court hearing.ShewPrasad had claimed that he was unaware of the court date. He said that since the assault he had left the Lethem district to get medical attention in the city. He was told by police at the Lethem police station that he will be contacted and notified of any developments into the investigations of his assault, but they have failed to do so.After deciding that too much time was passing with no word on the investigations,Cheap Air Force 1, ShewPrasadMelvin ShewPrasadtook it on his own to contact Officer McAllister, the Officer in Charge of the C.I.D ‘F’ Division, Eve Leary.He was then informed that the matter was sent to the DPP for advice, and once again he was told that he will be contacted when, or if a court date is set. He claimed that that was the last he was told. He has refuted the claims by officer Samuels who said that both the victim and assailant were made aware of the court date.The assault against ShewPrasad,China Jerseys Wholesale, which occurred in the wee hours of Sunday April 12, 2015 at a night spot in Tabatinga, had allegedly stemmed from an incident earlier that evening when the senior officer, requested to borrow money from the victim.ShewPrasad said the man became annoyed after he said that “the only time you does call me is when you want money”.? The gold miner alleges that while at the night spot,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he approached the officer in a friendly manner but was greeted with an offensive retort. He said that the man accused him of getting disrespectful, to which he replied “Because I didn’t lend you money I am getting disrespectful?”“Move out from in front my face before I lash you,” the man reportedly shouted,Cheap NFL Jerseys, to which ShewPrasad said he responded “seriously”.It was then that the assault began.