yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-21 11:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Trembling and wiping away tears, Rosemary Rozario yesterday stood at the Robb and King Streets location where arsonists had torched a building, killing two of her daughters and their father, just over a year ago.Rosemary Rozario at the Robb and King Streets location where the building once stood.Rozario’s return to the scene of tragedy came just a day after two men were remanded for the murders of Theresa Rozario, 15, Feresa Rozario, 12, and Hilrod Randolph Thomas.The suspects, Ganga Kishna, 72, and Avishkar Kissoon,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, 24,Cheap Jerseys From China, were also charged with arson,Cheap NBA Store, in connection with the torching of the property in which the victims perished.Rosario was not in court, since she was unaware that police had arrested anyone for the November 2014 case.“I did not know that they had been charged, until this (yesterday) morning, when I saw the papers.“I would have liked to have seen them in court, to see the people (who were allegedly responsible),”she added,Jerseys Cheap NFL, while commending the police for their work on the case.Mrs. Rosario, who has four other children, said that the memory of her daughters was vivid yesterday. She was visibly trembling and had to be assisted to the spot where the building had once stood.In November 2014, arsonists torched the three-storey building which was occupied by Rosario’s reputed husband and her two daughters.The girls were trapped in the early morning inferno. Their father, Hilrod Randolph Thomas,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, jumped through a window but succumbed some days later from second and third degree burns. Back then, Rosemary Rozario had claimed that a businessman had threatened to torch the building. She said that someone had also made previous attempts to burn it.The case broke last week after a drug addict confessed to police that he had been offered money to set fire to a disputed Robb and King Streets building in November 2014.Police were told that a city businessman, who has claimed ownership of the property,Cheap China Jerseys, had paid the ‘junkie’ to set the building on fire. Police believe that the building was torched to drive out individuals who were also claiming ownership by way of prescriptive rights. Individuals have since rebuilt and a number of small businesses have sprung up at the spot, though the ownership is reportedly still in dispute.Mrs. Rosario said that she is upset since no one has compensated her for the death of her children.“Nobody kept in touch with me. One month after the fire, people started to build back and to sell. I am the mother and no one gave me anything.”