Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-21 15:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Liverpool mother is very concerned about what she describes as constant harassment by police officers towards her son, who for the past week is in the lock- ups.Alice Simon said that her 27-year-old son, Mark Simon, is constantly being pursued and harassed by the police in her area and that the constant harassment is negatively impacting the boy. She believes that instead of changing individuals’ lives,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the police are turning young men like her son, Mark, into hardened criminals.Simon added that a jeep load of armed police arrived in front of her home on April 26 around 14:30 hrs. “I see they take out my son from the car and I ran to my daughter’s house where they took him.”The ranks searched the daughter’s home and questioned the boy.Simon added that she was prevented from entering the house. “They searched all over and they didn’t find anything.” Afterwards, they boxed he up good in the house and took him away to the station and they brought him to Reliance Station—We ain’t know where they carried him…and they got him there for 72 hours and brought him back to Whim and put him on $20,000 station bail.”Simon was convicted of chopping a villager and was sent to jail. After his release,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the mother stated that the boy went to live with his sister, Ewette Simon,Wholesale Jerseys, who happens to be a traffic rank, for safety reasons.She added that last Monday, her son was picked up again by a group of policemen. “They started to search him.”“I told them that because of them, one of my other sons left the village to go and live with some Indian people because he ain’t able with them police.”She said that her son was taken to the Whim Police Station and accused of theft. The mother stated that the police told her that her son was spotted the other day, “out of zone.”“So I want to know that if you living in Guyana,cheap nfl jerseys china, you only got to live only in the village you living—you ain’t supposed to walk and go anywhere else, because anytime the police see he anywhere, it is because he going to do a robbery or something—I want to know if this is how this country become!”The boy is still in the lock-ups, she added. Yesterday, she claimed that another jeep- load of police officers arrived at her home and conducted a search.“I went with them and they searched all over and they ain’t find anything. They said they looking for guns, ammunition and cocaine—drugs.”She stated that she wants justice. “These police have to leave my son alone—Cummings and Garraway—because if he can’t live in his own village where he born and grow,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, where he will go and live? You ain’t see these police pushing my son to become a criminal?“The other day, they picked up a couple of little boys and got them a lot of days in jail—why they doing these things?”“The police are there to help these people to become better people in this society, but instead, they want to make them turn criminals!”Efforts to contact the Commander of ‘B’ Division,Cheap Jerseys China, proved futile.