無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 00:33 
Dhannarine Kellawan is living in fear. He claims that one of his close relatives continuously threatens to kill him.? The man who once lived on the East Coast of Demerara was forced to flee his home as a result.This relative,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Kellawan claims, “pulled his gun on him several times before.” However “the individual” has recently become even more aggressive with his intentions.“Imagine I run an left me house wheh I born and grow, but he still callin’ me and threatenin’ me”Kaieteur News understands that Kellawan made several reports to the Mahaica and Mahaicony Police Stations,Nike Air Max 2018 Womens, but the man claims that the officers there have done nothing to assist him.He is of the view that his relative has connections with high ranking officials in the Police force and this is hindering the process of justice.“I frighten that one day somebody gun find me dead. This man serious and he got connections. I try to get help everywhere.”The frustrated man said that he even went the Police Complaints Authority to make a report, but was instructed to take his report to Cove and John Police Station.Once there, Kellawan said that he met with the Divisional Commander,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who after listening to his story told him,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, “Don’t waste my time get out of my office”According to Kellawan,China Jerseys Wholesale, his relative is a former police officer who is now linked to a businessman who is involved in a chain of illegal activities.“He does always say a thing; that he buy out all dem police station pon the East Coast and once he wukking with he boss man,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/Atletico-Madrid-FC/, police can’t touch he.”