yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1786
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 00:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
With heavy police guard and a bullet lodged in the left side of his face, alleged armed robbery suspect, Robin Akeem Holder, yesterday refuted claims that he was the individual who swooped down on the Serenity Bar and held the proprietor at gunpoint.The well-shackled Holder from his bed at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) recounted the events leading up to the incident. Holder said that he had just left his home to visit his girlfriend who resides in Lodge, when he decided to purchase a beer from Guinness Bar.While on his way he realised that Serenity Bar “had a lot of people” and he opted to stop. Upon his arrival, he saw several men enter the bar and held the proprietor and patrons at gunpoint.According to Holder, after the men had forcefully taken way the businessman’s jewelry and cash they made good their escape. He related that he was also robbed of his money by the bandits who were carrying guns.The alleged suspect said that after “seeing” what had happen he decided to leave the Bar; that was when he felt a burning to his face,Wholesale Football Jerseys, it was at that point he realised that he was shot. As a result he fell to the floor and “passed” out.“God knows I went to that bar to buy a beer and that man shoot me just like that. Is go I was going by my girlfriend…I did not rob them is some other men.”When asked if he remembered what transpired after that, he responded that his memory of the entire incident is still “blurry”.He was also questioned about the gold jewelry that the police claimed were found in his pocket, the patient affirmed that those were his girlfriend’s property,“Them thing belong to my gal and I hope they give me back it.”Holder also refuted reports that he was in the company of another male on the night of the incident.“I don’t know why the police are saying that I was with a man when I got shot; it was me alone go into the bar to buy something to drink…Is frame them framing me.”He told Kaieteur News that he is experiencing excruciating pain which is causing him grave discomfort when he speaks. The suspect declared that he would be very happy to receive any form of compensation for his injuries he received at the hands of the businessman.“I will accept any compensation from the man who wrongfully shoot me,” said Holder.On Monday night last, armed bandits stormed the drinking place operated by Joan Williams located at Joseph Pollydore Street,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Lodge, and held up her customers at gunpoint while demanding cash and jewelry.Orin Hudson,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, in an earlier report, told the media that he was sitting in the bar having a drink while chatting with a friend.According to Hudson, a man, who was later identified as Robin Akeem Holder, walked into the bar and ordered a beer.He said that Holder left and returned some minutes later with a gun and demanded that Williams hand over her jewelry.The men took away his two cell phones,Cheap China Jerseys, his gold rings, chains and watch along with about $20,000 in cash.After relieving Hudson of his jewelry,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the gunmen then demanded him to go into a back room. It was while walking towards the room; Hudson said he observed the bandits’ hands shaking.Akeem Holder shortly after the shootingAccording to the man,Nike Air Max Shoes Sale, the two appeared inexperienced and he quickly started thinking of a way to fight back.The man said that everything happened so fast, as he pulled out his licenced firearm and fired several shots in the direction of the two bandits.Holder was struck in the face, while his accomplice, according to eyewitnesses, was bleeding from the shoulder.The police were later summoned and they detained the injured man.The businessman stated that he is very thankful that none of the customers were injured during the shooting.Moreover, the police said that a .32 Special Taurus revolver and gold jewelry were recovered from Holder.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2117
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 00:35 
A father of two is deeply concerned about the welfare of his two daughters after findingThe seven-year-old girl who suffered burn marks on her leg.marks of violence on their bodies.Sardar Singh, the children’s father, told Kaieteur News that he and his ex-wife have been engaged in a court battle for custody of the two girls for over three years to date.A visitation arrangement was made through the court that allowed the man to have both daughters spend every Friday from 17:00 hrs through to Sundays.They would have to be returned to their mother by 17:00 hrs each Sunday and would stay with her until Friday, when they would be collected by their father.Singh said that on January 5 he was ill and could not collect his children.On Sunday, last, he was at his residence at lot 106 Ocean View, Uitvlugt, West Coast Demerara (WCD), when he heard a knock on his door. His daughters had come.Kaieteur News was told that his elder daughter,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, eight-year-old Rhea,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, had a swollen foot as a result of being hit.Her seven-year-old sister, Esha, had burn marks along one of her feet. These marks were caused by hot oil, he said.“My children them come and show me their feet. Esha had four spots where hot oil burn she. Them tell me that is them step-father, Basdeo, who is a policeman at Leonora Station,Nike Air Force One Shoes Women, burn she with hot oil and lash Rhea behind she foot and make it swell.“I take out pictures and wash them on Monday early and went to Leonora Police Station to make the report. Me don’t want step-father to harm my children. Is girl children. Me don’t want them suffer. I does read and see a lot what does happen to innocent children. I does work at Leonora Cottage Hospital as an attendant and does see,” said the disturbed father.Singh explained that when he visited the Leonora Police Station to file his complaint,Air Max 90 Black And White For Sale, he was referred to a number of ranks until he met with an officer in charge, whom he identified as “Paul”.The officer subsequently contacted the children’s mother, Biswandai Haipattie, a teacher at the Uitvlugt Primary School, and invited her to visit the police station with her two daughters.Meanwhile,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the children’s stepfather, Basdeo,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, a rank attached to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the said station, was summoned.This newspaper understands that during the interview, in the presence of all, Basdeo refuted claims that he harmed either of the children.Their mother also denied that such actions took place, casting blame on the girl’s father, and accused him of “fabricating things” against her new husband.“The policeman Paul told my ex-wife that I can’t be fabricating when the evidence shows that the children get marks and swelling. The photos showed clearly that Esha get four parts of she foot burn. She was crying and didn’t want talk. But the officer ask Rhea, the big one, and she tell he plain and point to Basdeo and say is he do it, that he burn she sissy” said Singh.He stated that he has been receiving telephone calls from the Leonora Police Station during which he is being told that he needs to collect the children from their mother yet he is reluctant.The man said that he explained to the policemen that he would not collect the children from their mother unless the court orders it since she could use the opportunity to say he is “breaking the order of the court”.Kaieteur News was further told by Singh, that the ranks at the said station are moving at a slow pace in the investigations into this matter, and he is not pleased with this since he and his daughters are entitled to justice.