Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2408
用戶失蹤天數 2112
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-25 16:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An accident on Friday night left one man dead and five others injured. The vehicle in which they were travelling turned turtle, after the driver lost control while negotiating a bend on the Mabura Road near the ‘58 Miles’ pole.Injured: 47-yr-old Brazilian Milton Periera Da SilvaDead is Brazilian miner,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, Benny (only name given), who along with four of his employees and truck driver, Kasho Narine, were in the process of moving mining equipment from ‘Pappy Show’ to Konawaruk.Delon Haimont, a resident of Port Kaituma and employee of Benny’s, said that they were travelling along the Mabura Road and were about to go around a turn, when the steering suddenly ‘lock off’, and the truck ran off the road.“As the driver try to bring the truck back on the road, it turn over and pin me and he down- he ribs bruck up!”Haimant said that he was the porter on the truck and was sitting in front with the driver.Others in the truck were Brazilians, 29-year-old Gian Srmpreo; 28-year-old Edelson De Souza Oliviera; and 47-year-old Milton Periera Da Silva.The Guyanese were the driver,Adidas Nmd Pink Shoes, 56-year-old Kasho Narine,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, of Best Road Village, West Coast Demerara,Cheap Huarache Shoes For Women, and Haimont of Port Kaituma.According to reports, the accident occurred shortly before midnight. The men were later brought out to Linden by a fuel truck, which was on its way out of the interior, and a police vehicle.Injured: Gian SrmpreoBenny succumbed to his injuries, while the others were admitted to the Linden Hospital Complex.The driver, Kasho Narine, was complaining of terrible pains and had to be fitted with a neck brace.Wincing in pain he whispered, “I feel things moving up in me stomach; I think I got some broken ribs. He was thirsty and crying out for water, but could not sit up to drink.Gian Srmpreo also seemed in a lot of pain, as he lay on a bed hooked up to intravenous tubes,holesale Soccer Jerseys, his bloody bandaged forehead, a clear indication of his recent ordeal.Injured driver: Kasho NarineLooking the best of the lot were Delon Haimant who waited patiently in a wheel chair to be tended to,Air Max Zero Be True, and Milton Pereira Da Silva, who made himself comfortable on a mattress on the hospital floor.Only one of the Brazilians spoke ‘tolerable’ English. For the others, the only response to questions was ‘no comprende English!’