yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 2114
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-26 04:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A nine-month pregnant woman miraculously escaped uninjured when a man entered her La Penitence home and fired shots at her reputed husband yesterday.Oswald Wade,NFL Jerseys Clearance, 31, the intended target of 185 Middle Road, La Penitence was not so lucky. One of the four shots penetrated his left leg close to his groin.? Kaieteur News understands that the shooting stemmed from a disagreement which started at a football match on Sunday night and escalated yesterday morning.The injured man was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital yesterday morning just after 9:30 hrs.A very pregnant Anita Olliveira,jerseys from china, 22, recalled that, “Oswald,Air Max 1 Atmos For Sale, Toussant (the gunman) and some others had a misunderstanding at football but we think the argument was finished there.”Anita Olliveira at the GPHCBut the woman who took the shot man to the hospital had a life scaring reality as the very angry gun man turned up at their Middle Road,NBA Jerseys Store, La Penitence home at about 8:45hrs yesterday. Pandemonium broke out as shots were fired despite the presence of children.“I block he from shooting at me child father after he run in by me and pull out a gun and while I begging he fuh not shoot I hear four shots in the house,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply,” the woman recalled.After firing the shots the gunman whom the woman says is known to her family,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, ran away. Wade was rushed to the Accident and Emergency Unit of the GPHC and was treated for a bullet wound to his left leg.Up to press time the gunman was still to be arrested.