標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys will continue as usual.
無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-28 10:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Although there has been no word as yet from Government as to who will take up the reins of the Local Government and Regional Development Ministry, there is however one Ministerial figure who is already eyeing the portfolio.Dr. Bheri Ramsaran, who currently serves as Minister of Health, told media operatives yesterday that his assuming the headship of the Ministry is not an impossible one. He however emphasised that such a decision would in fact be one that must be made at the level of Cabinet.However,Cheap Jerseys From China, he stopped short of disclosing whether the matter has already been discussed at Cabinet. “We don’t talk Cabinet business out,” insisted the Minister although he made no effort to deny that it was discussed.He nevertheless spoke of the possibility of merging the Health Ministry with the Local Government Ministry with him being responsible for both. According to Dr Ramsaran, “I love the Ministry of Local Government…What about us subsuming both Ministries in one and I running it…Is that an option?”He attributed his comments to the fact that many things that have been happening in the Health Ministry are reflected in the Local Government Ministry too.And even as he reiterated his love for the Local Government Ministry,Wholesale China Jerseys, Dr Ramsaran alluded to the tasked of Minister Irfaan Ali to manage multiple Ministries. “I mean Irfaan Ali is doing a good job at several Ministries…so it is a thought!”Dr Ramsaran who previously held the portfolio of Minister within the Ministry of Health was sworn in as Minister of Health in December 2011,NFL Jerseys Outlet, following General Elections in November that year. He had previously served as Director of Regional Health Services which saw him having a major hand in the delivery of health care across the country.The Health Minister’s talk about the position comes days after Ganga Persaud,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, in an unexpected move,Jerseys China Cheap NFL, tendered his resignation as Minister of Local Government and Regional Development. His resignation will become effective on January 31, 2014.Persaud in a statement said that “my resignation as Minister of local Government and Regional Development is based on personal issues presently engaging my attention as well as some additional responsibilities to which I am committed.”He nevertheless sought to highlight in his statement that as Minister of the Local Government Ministry he had made several significant achievements even as he assured that he is prepared to do all that he can to continue his “support for the PPP/C Government in everything that it is doing to bring greater,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, happiness and comfort to all of us as Guyanese.”Currently the Ministry is headed by Minister within the Ministry of Local Government, Normal Whitaker, who has since indicated that business within the Ministry, will continue as usual.