yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1766
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-28 22:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Kamarang resident terrifiedA woman from the community of Kamarang is furious that a suspected child rapist is roaming free some five months after sexually assaulting her three-year-old son.The woman alleged that the suspect, who is said to be mentally ill, had molested her child on March 24 near the Kamarang Hospital Mortuary after luring the boy there. At the time, the victim was just two years old.She alleged that police had arrested the culprit but released him on station bail.He has not been charged.The woman said that since then, the man has not only been bragging about his deed but is also threatening to harm her and the child. According to her, the man also exposed his genitals to her son last July.She said that after an eyewitness gave a statement,Jerseys NFL Cheap, police indicated that they would charge her tormentor for exposing himself. However, he is still to be apprehended, and the woman said that she fears that he may carry out his threats against her.Kaieteur News has since spoken to a senior official who said that he was unaware of the incident.The Kamarang resident recalled that her torment began on March 24. She explained that she was working at the time and would take her son with her.However, she was engrossed in her work and did not realize that the two-year-old had apparently wandered off.After she began to search for her son, a woman informed the mother that she had seen a man, whom she identified by name, taking the child towards the mortuary.The woman said that when she was near the mortuary, she saw her child, who was naked. She claimed that the suspect, a familiar figure in the area and said to be mentally ill,?? then emerged from near the mortuary with his privates exposed.He then fled towards the riverside.According to the woman, she reported the incident to ranks at the Kamarang Police Station and a doctor who examined her son found evidence that suggested that the child had been molested.And she said that the two-year-old managed to convey that the suspect had touched him inappropriately.The distraught mother alleged that after she had given a statement, the police arrested the suspect and took him to Georgetown.But Kaieteur News was told that the alleged molester was subsequently placed on station bail and sent back to Kamarang without being charged.According to the woman, she received conflicting reasons as to why no charges were laid. One was that the police alleged that they did not have enough evidence against the suspect and the other is that the culprit cannot be charged because he is mentally ill.“He’s still in the area, and my child screams every time he sees him.”“He (the suspect) is boasting about it. He’s not mentally ill. He knows what he’s doing. The more they delay (arresting him) the more angry I am getting.”She alleged that on July 28,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the suspect came up to her and shouted: “I hate this woman,” and told persons that he would “burn her soon.”According to the mother, on July 26,Cheap NFL Jerseys, she had another confrontation with the molester.She said that her son spotted the man approaching and attempted to hide, but the suspect then exposed his privates to the child and then threatened to strike her with a bottle.“He threatened the child and say ‘I nearly kill you,” then he ran away.”The woman said that she again filed a report at the Kamarang Police Station. An eyewitness also gave the police a statement. This time, the ranks promised to arrest the suspect and have him charged by September 20. However,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, the man has apparently gone into hiding,China Jerseys Authentic, and the frustrated woman has indicated that he may have influential relatives in another community. Despite reassurances from a senior police official, the woman says she is not certain that enough is being done to ensure that she receives justice.“I want him to be charged for both matters,Cheap Jerseys Supply,” she said. “I’m in danger. He is still tormenting me.”