無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2424
用戶失蹤天數 2101
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-1 21:21 
Four police ranks attached to the Fort Wellington Police Station, West Berbice, are being accused of carting off over $2M in gold jewelry and $50,000 in cash from a Cotton Tree resident.Robbed? -Amzad HoosainAmzad Hoosain, a canecutter of Lot 15 Cotton Tree village, disclosed that on Monday, he returned home and to his shock found his humble abode ransacked and the listed items missing.His 79-year-old father,Cheap Jerseys, Saffie Hoosain who resides in the bottom flat of the home with his wife,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, stated that he was at home when the ranks,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, all clad in their professional attire, made their way into the yard and inquired about his son.“Me binna shake in de hammock when dem come in and ask fah Amzad. Suh me tell dem he nah deh home. So me see two of dem go upstairs and start kick down de door and dem bruk it and go inside.”Hoosain stated that when the men were finished,Cheap Jerseys, he observed them taking a few items belonging to his son.“One of dem had de boy cutlass wah he does wuk with so me ask he way he going wid it and he seh dem carrying it down.”Meanwhile,2018 Nike Vapor Max Plus, Amzad Hoosain,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, in tears, told Kaieteur News that he came home and saw his house in disarray. The man recalled that both of his wardrobes were ransacked and the jewelry along with the cash and a few of his clothing were missing.“Dem tek all de money me had and all me jewels dem. And some is nah me own. Is me mother things me keeping. Dem tek me boots and some of me shirt and suh. All meh tablets for me pain dem tek too.”Hoosain noted that he has no issues with the police and could not ascertain a reason for the ranks to go into his home.“This is very serious. I have no problem wid de police dem. Me birthday is today and this is what me gotta deal wid. Is Christmas time and you can’t get no Christmas. You gotta frighten bandits and now police tuh. And dem is who supposed to protect you.”Hoosain is pleading with the relevant authorities to investigate the matter so that his personal belongs could be recovered.Meanwhile, efforts made to contact the Commander of B’ Division proved futile.