yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-2 11:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– “He (suspect) run in one of them toilets and take out a gun and shoot he (victim)” – eyewitness A father of one was early yesterday morning reportedly shot dead by one of his gambling buddies over an argument for $500 at the London base vulcanizing shop on Mandela Avenue,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Georgetown.Manford Lewis of Lot 81 D’Urban Street, Lodge was shot to his forehead at around 01:00hrs yesterday. He was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).Dead: Manford LewisAccording to information received,NFL Jerseys 2018, Lewis, a brush-cutter operator along with workers from the vulcanizing shop were gambling in front of the establishment when he (Lewis) reportedly lost a game.It was reported that the father of one refused to pay his debt of $500 to one of the workers from the vulcanizing shop, who he had lost the game to.“They start arguing and then they start pelting bottles at each other and then this boy (suspect) run in one of them toilets and take out a gun and run behind Manford and shoot he and then run away,” an eyewitness related.Yesterday,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the dead man’s mother,China Jerseys NFL, Myrna Thomas, a Police Sergeant attached to the Kitty Police Station said that she was at home when her older son, Alvin Andrews called her and informed her about Manford’s demise.“I went to the hospital and I saw him in the fridge. He looked like he was sleeping. I see he had a wound to his head,” the mother related.She explained that the last time she saw her son was during last week. “I got a weeding job for him at one of them Ministries. He come, weed, collected his money and left.”Lewis’ brother,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, Andrews said that one of the suspect’s friends informed him that he (suspect) who is currently on the run is considering taking a lawyer and surrendering to the police. “The boy tell he friend that he want hand in he self but he has to get a lawyer.”Lewis leaves to mourn his mother,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, three siblings and one child.