hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1901
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-2 22:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Rehanna Ramsay ?Having one baby is hard enough, and two is even harder. But how about delivering four sets of twins in your lifetime?Leopold Street, Charlestown mother of nine,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Bridgette Dundas knows only too well about the ups and downs of this experience.Kaieteur News has kept abreast of this unique family over the years and we recently stopped by to get an update on Dundas’ nine children, especially during this festive season.Bridgette Dundas and her familyAfter giving birth to her eldest child Carl eighteen years ago, Dundas said she started having multiple births.Her four sets of twins are Jenell and Joshua,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, John and Jonathon, Mariah and Mathew and Andrew and Andrea.Each set of twins were born a year apart. They all live in a humble abode located at Lot 102 Leopold Street Charlestown.“My house is bare action… people does want know how I does make out,Cheap Football Jerseys, but we never really had a typical Christmas but what would be nice is if somebody could get me and the kids plane tickets to go somewhere nice even if is just for a holiday, “Bridgette laughingly said.Seven years after the children were born their father left, leaving Dundas with the task of fending alone for her young children who have now blossomed into teenagers.“You people won’t understand but when I was younger, I was in a relationship and I wasn’t getting pregnant.? I made an oath to God that if I ever got pregnant I was gonna keep all the children that he blessed me with …I always wanted a big family; at least seven children.? From the age of 25 right through to 30 was bare twins every year…. Even my husband at the time became very upset about it…”The boysDundas? related how hard it was to single handedly raise so many children, noting that she made a vow to do her best to ensure that her children were well taken care of, especially during their favourite time of year-Christmas.“I took care of my children on my own… at one time I was doing four jobs to sustain us …no help from nobody except one and two people who would? hear about us and come and bring stuff to assist,NFL Jerseys Outlet,” Dundas said.Dundas said she has had numerous offers from persons to take some of her children but has never entertained the possibility of separating her family. She reiterated that she loves every one of her children and cannot imagine living without any of them.“People would come even from overseas and offer to take a pair of twins but they don’t understand that I love my children; they’re not rabbits or pigeons… it was hard but I love my children.”A vendor for nine years,Cheap Jerseys, Dundas says her children are her motivation to keep ‘doing business.’ “They make it all worth it.”“I am only doing this because of my children really because it could be stressful sometimes…. “Knight in shining armorMrs. Dundas met her husband some six years ago. According to her, he was like a knight in shining armor.“I de started selling to support me and my children because people would help but it wasn’t really enough… I met my husband because he used to come and buy from me when he was working at a building at Camp Street Corner where I does sell…He start gaff with me and so and? he would help out and it made things a lot more easier.”The girls“My husband came from a big family so he understands my children very well… having so many kids around was fun for him.”They couple have been married for four years.However, the 40-year-old woman says that this year’s Christmas may not be exactly the jolliest since her husband is recuperating from an injury he received as a result of a serious accident a few months ago.“ Its gonna be an ordinary day ….It kind of tough this year because? my husband went through a surgery and? he will be down for the next six months so every little penny we get we got to cut and conserve…. the most important thing is that? I got life and I got meh family.”On Christmas I plan to cook potato and sausages or balounger and sausages, and later in the afternoon a pot of provision with eggs and a big mug of swank cause is whole year I does cook Pepperpot… we mek it in between.? I does also bake macaroni and cheese and do some kind a rice often …yuh know I am still grateful for life tho …”Despite the challenges that exist, Bridgette expressed gratitude for having all her children with her to enjoy the festive season this year.This is especially against the backdrop of her almost not having two of sons with her for Christmas last year“I am so grateful because two of my sons were in the care of the Child Protection Agency last year…however after an investigation they were returned to me at Christmas.”An avid believer i