Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-5 14:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– after pool game rowA 33-year-old man was hurled to his death from the pavilion in the Stathaven Play Ground, East Coast Demerara (ECD) late yesterday afternoon after an argument between him and another man.The dead man has been identified as Ganesh Rattan of Cane Grove Scheme,Cheap Jerseys From China, ECD.Reports are that Rattan and two other men were seated at the top of the pavilion when the incident occurred.Kaieteur News understands that one of the men became incensed with Rattan during an argument over a recent pool game.The man reportedly grabbed Rattan by his feet and tossed him over the railing in a fit of anger.According to eyewitnesses Rattan landed face-first onto the ground some 15 feet below. He reportedly broke his neck as a result of the fall but investigators will have to await a post mortem examination.The suspect and victim were reportedly drunk at the time.The dead man’s sister, Indramattie Rattan aka “Ena”,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, stated that she had not seen her brother for many weeks since he began living a nomadic life after he became an alcoholic.The woman told this newspaper that she lives in the nearby village of Cane Grove and received a telephone call around 15:00 hours from someone who informed her about her brother’s demise.“The person say that some boy push my brother over the pavilion. The person tell me how they not certain if he die or not…let me come and see,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” the woman related.“He does deh all about with friends staying here and there and drinking but he used to work with people and drive combine tractor and throw paddy and manure,” said Rattan.News of the incident quickly spread through the village and several persons converged on the scene,Cheap Jerseys From China, with many expressing shock at what had occurred.When Kaieteur News arrived around 19:00,Cheap Jerseys From China, the body was still at the ground below the pavilion from where Rattan had fallen, while police ranks were conducting investigations.One neighbour told this newspaper that she was at her home when the incident occurred.“I was home but I just hear that somebody push down somebody from the pavilion. I understand that it was three of them there but police get one and gone with him. I hear it is some little fight caused it,Authentic NHL Jerseys,” said the woman.Rattan is said to be survived by his estranged wife and four children.