yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1785
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-6 01:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– two women implicated Police are investigating yet another housing fraud, this time involving two women who collected hundreds of thousands of dollars from several individuals claiming that they could secure house lots for them at Hope on the East Coast of Demerara.One of the women implicated in the alleged house lot scam leaving CID headquarters yesterdayThe two women were questioned by detectives yesterday at the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) Headquarters, Eve Leary,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, but were released on bail and are to return next Tuesday for further questioning.One of the women who admitted collecting monies from the victims claimed that she was an employee of the other and was paid a salary of $100,000 per month for the period the alleged scam was perpetrated.However, the other woman is vehemently denying being involved in the scam.Police confirmed that neither of the alleged tricksters was employed with the housing ministry as they claimed to their victims.Investigators also confirmed that they have recovered several receipts for payments on house lots from the home of one of the women.One of the victims, Lena Persaud,Wholesale China Jerseys, who spoke to this newspaper outside the CID Headquarters,China NFL Jerseys, said that she was introduced to the scheme by a relative of her husband who incidentally is another victim.Persaud,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, who lives at Mahaicony, East Coast Demerara recalled that in March this year, after expressing an interest in the house lot, she was taken to one of the women at Pigeon Island also on the East Coast of Demerara.There she was made to photocopy her identification card and birth certificate before being asked to pay $108,000 for a $500,000 house lot.She left Guyana and returned with the intention of paying off for her house lot but that is when her suspicions began to be aroused.“When I come back,Wholesale Jerseys, I called the woman who I paid the money to in Pigeon Island she told me that the matter is in the hands of the police…the (other)woman get locked up and the police have started an investigation,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Persaud said.She told this newspaper that she immediately contacted the CID at Eve Leary but she did not manage to make contact with the investigating rank.Desperately in need of an explanation on how she could recover her money, Persaud kept trying to contact the investigating rank until she finally succeeded in meeting someone who was dealing with the case.Yesterday, she was informed that the two women would be at Eve Leary and she immediately travelled to Georgetown to have a confrontation, especially with the alleged mastermind.“When I come, I pleaded with her that I just wanted my money back, in a nice way. I work hard for my money and you just can’t take people money like that,” Persaud told this newspaper.She informed that from the information she has been able to gather, more than 40 persons have been conned in the plot.According to Persaud, during the confrontation one of the women who is believed to be the mastermind angrily declared that she never received any money from her nor did she ever see her before.Kaieteur News understands that a file on the matter will be sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions for advice on possible charges to be instituted.