無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-6 23:57 
The Police are hunting for a couple who allegedly forged the signature of a young woman and collected a car from a city wharf. The woman had imported the car from Japan with the help of one of the accused.Vanetta Naipaul,Cheap NFL jerseys China, of Better Hope,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Essequibo,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, said that she was introduced to Kenrick Charles some time last year by a friend.Last September, she decided to import a car, a Toyota MRS Convertible from Japan with the help of the man. He created the account for her and she paid US$9,500 through Republic Bank Limited.“To process the transaction you have to create an account and he created the account in my name and I paid the full price through Republic Bank. During the processing of the documents we get wrong and we stop talk,” Naipaul stated.She added that when the car reached Guyana she received a letter from the wharf but “I did not have all the money to pay because I thought the duty was $1M but it was around $2M so I left the car at the wharf for a while until I could have arranged the money.”Naipaul explained that her mother visited the said wharf some time last week only to discover that someone had already uplifted the car with an authorization,Cheap Jerseys From China, bearing her daughter’s signature which is said to be a fake.“When I go,Wholesale Jerseys USA, the person in charge showed me an authorization which they claimed I wrote and someone tried to sign like me. These people also had a copy of my ID card,” the woman explained.She added that the authorization was written in the name of Shanna Monroe of Lot 17 Little Diamond, East Coast Demerara.“That is his girlfriend; I don’t know how he got the car because to uplift the car you need to show a letter from Japan which I have,NFL Jerseys Cheap, but I don’t know if he call the car company and requested another copy.”The matter is being investigated by the Ruimveldt Police.