Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-7 09:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…gunman left his photograph behindA gunman may have risen above the police radar after he dropped a cellular phoneDosreis in ICUwith his photograph during a robbery Tuesday night at Alberttown, Georgetown.His victim,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, a 45-year-old Brazilian of 113 ‘C’ Third Street Alberttown,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, Georgetown, is nursing a gunshot wound to his chest in the Incentive Care Unit (ICU) at a private hospital in the city.Reports are that around 19:00 hours last Tuesday,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the businessman, Arley Jefferson A’guair Dosreis, was entering his premises when a “Rasta man” grabbed his bag, containing $180,000 in cash and his driver’s license along with Identification Card,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, from behind and shot him.The injured man was immediately rushed to the private hospital where he is now a patient.Yesterday,China NFL Jerseys, the businessman said that he remembers what transpired and could clearly identify his shooter.The 45-year-old man recalled heading toward his gate with his five-year-old daughter when he “felt” a shadow. He said before he could have turned, the man had already grabbed his bag, shot him and ran away.His wife, Vime Dosreis,Cheap Jerseys From China, told Kaieteur News that she was in her home when she heard the gunshot.She explained that she did not “take the shot” to mean anything. “I didn’t take it to be anything serious because he (Arley Dosreis) would sometimes light bombs whenever the dogs are making noise,” the woman claimed.She said that it was when she saw her husband entering through the back door with his hands on his chest shouting for “thief” and told her “let’s go to the hospital” that? she became aware of the situation.“I didn’t know what to do; I started to panic and went down to the ground,” she recalled.The businessman was subsequently rushed to the hospital by his wife and friend.The bandit’s cellular phone was discovered and handed over to the police at the Alberttown Police Station. (Romila Boodram)