hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1903
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-9 00:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Ruimzeight Rice Processors Incorporated (Alesie),Cheap Jerseys Online, is once again counting its losses after one of its staffer and a taxi-driver,Wholesale China Jerseys, were robbed at gunpoint yesterday afternoon in the vicinity of the Demerara Harbour Bridge Bus Stop on the eastern side of the link.According to reports,MLB Jerseys From China, the staffer – who requested anonymity – had just uplifted the company’s payroll from a City bank. The staffer hailed a known taxi driver to transport her to the company’s headquarters on the West Coast of Demerara.It was some time around 16:30hrs at the bridge when the duo was robbed. An eyewitness reported that a motorcar bearing licence plate number PSS 7213 pulled up to the taxi where a lone gunman exited the vehicle and began his assault on the taxi-driver.The driver was reportedly gun-butted several times to the head as the gunman specifically requested the “envelope with the US$”.The matter was reported at the Vreed-en-Hoop Police station and investigations are still ongoing.Back in April this year,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, six heavily armed gunmen managed to gain entry into the Alesie compound minutes after midnight,NFL Jerseys Cheap, overpowered the two on-duty guards and carted off $3M and other valuables. The guards were duct-taped and beaten during the ordeal.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 1786
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-9 00:22 
A local court has issued an arrest warrant for the male teacher accused of sexually molesting his ten-year old student.The case was called Thursday morning at the Vreed-en-Hoop Magistrate’s Court and Magistrate Nyasha Williams-Hatmin presided over the matter.Ganesh Dougan was charged with indecent assault and attempt to engage in sexual activities with a child. However, he never showed up at the court.This newspaper understands that the accused, who was placed on bail following his initial arrest, has since fled the country to avoid being charged.However, Sherine Hollingsworth, the female suspect accused of being in the house with Dougan and the lad, was charged with attempting sexual activities with a child. The woman appeared before the court and with tears streaming down her face, pleaded not guilty. She cried through-out the court proceedings. The woman was however placed on $75,000 bail.The next court date is set for May 12The ten-year old involved in the saga was recently removed from the last reported governmental institute and placed in an orphanage. He was then adopted and is presently in the care of his guardian. The lad has since been placed in a new school.The lad,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, who lived alone, was observed by his teachers bearing numerous marks about the body which he later told investigators were love bite marks on his neck and chest inflicted by an amorous male teacher.According to reports,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the child’s mother left him and went into the interior some time ago to cook for pork knockers. His father cannot be located.The police took a statement from the ten-year-old victim. Sources disclosed that the traumatized child said the incident occurred on a Sunday. The child reportedly stated that the molestation was an all day activity. According to him,NFL Jerseys From China, he went over to the teacher’s house around 10:00am and left about 05:30pm.This newspaper understands that Hollingsworth was in the house with the teacher and the victim. It is alleged that Hollingsworth fondled the ten-year-old but soon left the house, leaving only the lad and Dougan behind. According to sources the child,NFL Jerseys Cheap, in his police statement, said that the teacher kissed him on numerous parts of his body. Further,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, the child reported that the teacher sucked his chest and gave him love bites on his neck which was visible when the lad went to school the following day.This newspaper understands that when the victim went to school the Monday,Cheap Jerseys, the day after the incident occurred his teachers observed numerous marks on his neck and immediately alerted the relevant authorities.According to a medical inspection, the child’s anus has not been tampered with; however, he was in some way, medically affected and had to be hospitalized. The teacher was detained and taken into custody at the Leonora Police Station.This newspaper understands that the teacher has been at Saraswat Primary, the same school the lad attended, since 1998 and was said to be openly homosexual.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 2117
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-9 01:47 
After being constantly “called all sorts of distasteful names” by her friend’s former lover, a 28-year- old woman decided to confront her abuser. For her efforts she was shot in the leg after an argument ensued.On Friday last,Cheap NFL jerseys China, about a stone’s throw away from the Latino Bar on Lime and Hadfield Street,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Ayanna Henry,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, of Lot 4 Laing Avenue,jerseys from china, was shot in her upper right thigh.Kaieteur News understands that on the night of the confrontation,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Henry attended a party at the popular Bar in the company of a few of her friends.“When I came out of the bar I confronted him and I asked him why he always calling me names. He always calling me all sorts of nasty things so I decided to find out because I don’t beg him for a plate of food and I don’t say anything to him.“I just know him through my friend because he and she use to deal. He and I got into an argument after he couldn’t properly answer my question. I walked away and I was standing next to a car that was heavily tinted which wasn’t parked too far away from the bar.“He then went into his vehicle and came out asking my friend where is that cross. He then saw me and shot me in the leg. I was in a lot of pain and I got into a car and went to the hospital. He fled the scene after shooting me,Wholesale Jerseys 2018,” related Henry.A nurse at Georgetown Public Hospital said that luckily, the woman’s wounds were not very serious and much tissue was not damaged. The bullet entered the front of the upper thigh and exited the back of her upper left thigh.A report was made at Alberttown Police Station and investigations into the matter have been launched.