hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 1888
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-9 08:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Efforts are underway to ensure that closer binding ties are established between Africa and Caribbean Community (CARICOM) States and in this regard,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Head of State, Bharrat Jagdeo, yesterday received a courtesy call from South Africa’s High Commissioner to Guyana, Faith Radebe,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, at his official residence,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, State House.The High Commissioner,China NFL Jerseys, who is based in Jamaica,Wholesale Football Jerseys, pointed out that her meeting with the Guyanese Leader also centered on the upcoming Summit to be held in South Africa on October 10 and 11, and which will see attendance by a number of Caribbean and African Government Officials.South Africa’s High Commissioner to Guyana,MLB Jerseys From China, Faith Radebe meets President Bharrat Jagdeo at State House “The Caribbean and African Governments have started a contact…in terms of conferences biannually….we are finding out the mechanisms of how we can bring the regions to work together in terms of programmes, increasing our capacity – CARICOM and Africa,” she explained.Emphasising that the CARICOM and African regions have historic connections, the High Commissioner contended that the time has come for the two regions to strengthen their connections and their nations.It is expected that in another two years, the Summit will be hosted in the Caribbean.

無頭像
Peujxp8f

帖子 2067
註冊 2018-2-24
用戶註冊天數 2261
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-9 08:31 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1772
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-9 10:17 
Edward Ricardo ‘E.R.’ Braithwaite, author of the book that was made into the popular 1967 film starring Sidney Poitier “To Sir With Love,Jerseys From China,” was yesterday conferred a National Award when President Donald Ramotar performed the duty of affixing him the Cacique Crown of Honour (CCH).President Donald Ramotar bestowing the Cacique Crown of Honour on Mr. Edward Ricardo Braithwaite, author of the world famous,NFL Jerseys Clearance, ‘To Sir With Love’.“I am surprised because I did not expect an award. I don’t know that I have done anything to deserve the award but,NFL Jerseys China, I am grateful for what the award represents,” said Braithwaite, who served as a diplomat in the formative years of Guyana’s independence. He was at the time speaking with members of the media following a simple investiture ceremony at the Office of the President.The award comes the morning after Braithwaite joined a live audience to witness a Guyanese re-enactment of the play at the National Cultural Centre (NCC).He spoke with admiration about the instrumental way in which the play was tailored to suit the Guyanese audience and hailed the director and cast for an admirable job.The book is based on Braithwaite’s experience as a schoolteacher in the East End of London some years after he attained a bachelor’s degree and a doctorate in physics at the University of Cambridge.Braithwaite,Stitched Jerseys, a former student of Queen’s College,Wholesale Jerseys China, and then the City College of New York,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, was honoured for his outstanding contribution in the field of literature and effective service as a diplomat.President Ramotar said he was honoured to bestow the Cacique Crown of Honour on “a man who has made us proud and has made Guyana’s name famous by his writings.”He also made reference to Braithwaite’s tenure as a diplomat and the distinction with which he served.