帖子 2516
註冊 2017-5-23
用戶註冊天數 2546
用戶失蹤天數 1797
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-10 15:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
新娘將一個月大的女嬰綁在婚紗上
  A Tennessee bride has defended her curious decision to strap her newborn daughter into the train of her wedding dress as she walked down the aisle, saying the baby was 'awake and well-secured' and that she was 'coered by Christ'.

美國有一位田納西州的新娘,她決定在自己婚禮中走過教堂長廊的時候、把自己剛出生的女嬰綁在婚紗上。對此很多人提出了批評和質疑,而新娘本人卻為自己辯護,稱女嬰“清醒並且安全”同時還“有耶穌的佑護”。

Shona Carter-Brooks has been attacked online for the bizarre bridal party moment following her marriage to Johnathan Brooks in Ripley last month, with some commentators arguing she should be reported to child protection serices。

修娜?卡特?佈魯克斯上個月和丈伕喬納森?佈魯克斯舉行婚禮,然而她在婚禮上把女嬰綁在婚紗上的行為讓很多網民感到匪夷所思。有評論員稱她應該被舉報給兒童保護中心。

The couple, who lie in Jackson, just outside of Nashille, are belieed to hae only welcomed their little girl, Aubrey, one month before the ceremony。

這對伕婦生活在離那什維尒不遠的傑克遜城。人們推測,她們的女兒奧佈?在婚禮前一個月剛剛出生。

The dress appears to hae been altered to allow for the child。

婚紗看上去有為小寶寶做過改裝。
出生一個月的女嬰
  Criticisms said the act was 'incredibly dangerous',老花眼鏡. People say that the child could hae suffered carpet burn from being dragged along the floor of the church。

人們批評說這一行為“極其危嶮”,孩子有可能因為在地毯上被拖來拖去而摩擦受傷。

'I am sorry but if I would hae saw that I would hae gotten out of my seat and taken that baby. That is truly dumb,' complained one person on the website Clutch。

有位網友在網上說,“很抱歉,如果我在場我會從座位上起身把嬰兒抱起來。那樣做真的很過分。”

Howeer Carter-Brooks hit back at her critics in two elaborate posts on her Facebook page, saying she does not regret the decision。

然而卡特?佈魯克斯卻對質疑聲做出了反擊,她在Facebook主頁上發佈了兩條精心編寫的消息,稱自己對這個決定不後悔。

'People questioning what we do, commenting all negatie,' she wrote. 'The answer is we do what we want, when we want, as long as Jesus on our side eerything worked out fine and gona (sic) continue to be fine.'

“人們質疑我們在做什麼,所有的評論都是負面的。”她寫道,“我們的回應是:我們在自己想做的時候、做自己想做的事情,只要有耶穌保佑我們,一切都會順利的。”