Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 2115
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-11 01:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man is in police custody while his wife and his sister-in-law had to be rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital with their heads oozing blood. This resulted from a family property dispute at 1-2 Vlissingen Road.Arrested is Neil Kowlessar,NHL Jerseys From China, 52. The man’s wife, Serojunie,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, with her head bandaged, sat in a wheelchair at the Accident and Emergency Unit crying. She alleged that two of her sisters-in-law beat her and her husband and burst her head in four places.The two women both told this publication that the dispute has been going on for several years following the death of their mother-in-law,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, who left her property to her children. The sister-in-law, Indra Seenauth-Kowlessar,Wholesale China Jerseys, 38,Jerseys NFL China, on the other hand is nursing four gashes in her head. She said that was the doing of her brother-in-law with a piece of iron while she was engaged in a fight with her sister-in law.Refuting statements that she and another sister thrashed the sister-in-law, she said that the injuries that they both suffered were inflicted by her brother-in-law.? “While me and she been fighting he come and start lashing me and he ain’t even know that he lash he wife and buss she head.”Indra Seenauth-KowlersarIndra Seenauth-Kowlessar said that she took care of her mother-in- law until she died and the woman left the property to her children, one of whom is her husband.“Since me mother-in-law dead we can’t get no peace; is always something with them cussing we out because we get one-third of the property.“They get they piece but they ain’t satisfied so they always saying they gon kill we cause we covet the property. We only using what was left for my husband,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale,” a teary eyed Indra Seenauth-Kowlessar said.?? The police are investigating the matter. (Mondale Smith)