無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2424
用戶失蹤天數 1901
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-11 02:46 
A 24-year-old construction worker of Cottage, Mahaicony became the country’s latest road fatality, yesterday.According to reports,Wholesale China Jerseys, Ivan Ethard,NFL Jerseys China, of Lot 8 Cottage,Cheap Jerseys From China, Mahaicony, died around 9:00 hours yesterday while receiving medical attention at the Mahaicony Hospital. The man was struck off of his motorcycle around 8:30 hours at Fairfield, Mahaicony.The dead man’s mother, Rita Bynoe, said that her son left their home for work as he would every morning.She said that for the past two months her son had been riding his motorcycle to Melanie Damishana, where he works on a construction site.“He left just after 8:00 and a few minutes later a neighbour called out and tell me that my son was involved in an accident,Wholesale Jerseys,”.Fighting to compose herself after viewing his remains at the Mahaicony Hospital mortuary,NFL Jerseys Supply, Ms. Bynoe said that she did not get to go to the scene of the accident but instead, she raced down to the hospital.“When I reach at the hospital the nurses allowed me to go inside and see him and they told me that they were trying to stabilize him to take him to Georgetown Public Hospital,Cheap Jerseys,” the grieving woman added.Unfortunately, before the man left for the city hospital he was pronounced dead. His mother said that she was informed by medical practitioners that her son suffered extensive head injuries.Bynoe said that she is still at a loss to ascertain how her son died, as there are conflicting reports about how the accident occurred. All the woman said she was told was that a car was involved in the accident.This publication was told that the driver of a car was taken into police custody to assist with investigations. Ethard’s remains have since been taken to the Lyken Funeral Home where it is awaiting a post mortem examination.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-11 02:54 
A 40-year-old handyman employed at Nigel’s Supermarket was yesterday remanded after it was alleged that he broke and entered the C&N trading company building and stole one laptop and a WI- Max browser.Warren David who told the court that he was already on remand for charges of narcotics possession was not required to plead to the indictable offence.On March 29,NFL Jerseys China, the man allegedly entered the C & N building and stole the laptop and the browser,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, property of Clement Cummings.David,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who resides at Lot 8 Robb Street,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, Bourda,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, told the court that he was initially apprehended on a drug charge and while in the lock ups he was taken to the Criminal Investigations Department where he was fingerprinted.The man continued,Wholesale Jerseys China, “I am now in front of you today.”The Prosecutor objected to bail on the grounds that if the man was granted bail he may commit acts of a similar nature.David is expected to make his next court appearance on October 31.