yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 2115
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-11 07:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Schandel Singh, the route 42 conductor who was shot on Tuesday evening at Princes Street, is resting comfortable at the Georgetown Hospital in a stable condition.The man was shot twice by a lone gunman, after trying to fight off the bandit who robbed him of about $20,000.? He received a gunshot wound to his leg and the other bullet grazed his abdomen.Yesterday when Kaieteur News visited Singh at the hospital he said that the suspect was picked up at Agricola on the East Bank of Demerara as the bus was heading back to the city.He explained that as they were approaching Princes and Lombard Streets,nfl jerseys china, the man requested to be let out.Singh said, “When he (suspect) was coming out of the bus,Wholesale China Jerseys, he had one foot in and de other out and just shoot me”.According to the conductor, it was only after he was shot by the suspect that he was asked to hand over his valuables.“Is only after this man shoot me is when he ask me for de money” Singh lamented.The man further told Kaieteur News that after he was shot,Wholesale Jerseys Store, he handed over the money to the suspect.Singh said that after he handed over the money, the suspect continued to fire shots as he was fleeing the scene.The injured man said he was rushed to the hospital by Roopchand Budhai, the driver of the minibus.Budhai had told this newspaper that the suspect had requested to come off at the junction of Princes and Lombard Streets, an area that is devoid of streetlights. According to the driver as the suspect was coming out of the bus he tried to grab the money but failed.“By the conductor bigger than he, he was able to push de bandit. When de man realize that he can’t get de money easy,Cheap Jerseys From China, he pull out he gun and ‘Pax! Pax! He shoot de boy. He get some of de money and de conductor say, ‘Drive,Supply Cheap Jerseys, drive before he shoot any more body’,” the minibus driver recalled.He said that he drove to the Stabroek Market Bus Park and put off the passengers,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, one of whom was grazed by one of the spent shells, and hurried with his injured conductor to the Georgetown Public Hospital.(Latoya Giles)