yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 2115
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-11 22:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Attorney Gail S. Seeram,Cheap Jerseys From China, [email protected]Through this “Question & Answer” column, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.??We appreciate your comments and questions.??If you have a question that you would like answered in this column, please email: [email protected]Question #1:? My husband is a permanent resident in New York and will get citizenship this year. We got married in 2013 and he has filed for me.??My priority date is December 13, 2013. My question is,cheap jerseys, how long does it take for my interview to be schedule when my priority date is current.??When is it estimated that I will be called for an interview?Answer #1:? Once the required documents were sent to the National Visa Center and the file has been approved,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, it will be sent to the U.S. Embassy.??We normally see interviews within 3 months upon National Visa Center approval.??But, once you are notified that the file was sent to Embassy, you can contact the Embassy.??According to January 2014 Visa Bulletin, visas are being issued to spouse of permanent residents for petitions filed on or before September 2013.Question #2:? I have been in the US for the past 7 months, have a job and am a green card holder.??I have a girlfriend in Guyana and I would like to know if I can file for her now as a fianc?e.??If,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, yes, what are the procedures and how long will it take?Answer #2:?? As a green card holder you cannot sponsor a fianc?(e) but you can sponsor a spouse.??So,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, if you marry your girlfriend,Cheap Jerseys From China, then you can file a sponsorship petition for her.??The backlog for visa processing is about 1 year for a spouse of a green card holder.??Only a U.S. citizen can file for a fianc?(e).Question #3:?I want to apply for a visitor visa.??What are the requirements?Answer #3:??Visit the U.S. Embassy-Georgetown webpage for information on requirements for tourist visas: http://georgetown.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant-visas.htmlQuestion #4:??I am divorced from my wife and have two children to take care of. All three of us (myself and the two children age 17 and 13 yrs) have ten and five years visitor visas respectively. We have visited the USA on a number of occasions. Recently I have been married to an American citizen. All the documents were done in the USA when we visited. I would like to know if me and my children can remain in the USA and enjoy legal status (i.e. working and going to school) whilst our papers are in process, because my wife has already filed documents to sponsor us to live in the USA.Answer #4:??If your wife is a U.S. citizen and she processed the paperwork as if you were in the U.S. then you and children would obtain the green card in 3 months and can remain in the U.S.??Remember, if you overstay in the U.S., even with a petition pending by your U.S. citizen?spouse, you are considered illegal and can be deported.Question #5: How do I apply for a H-1B visa green card visa???What is the requirement?Answer #5:? H-1B is not a green card but a temporary work visa issued to a “specialty occupation”.??An employer has to agree to file an H-1B petition for you.