hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1901
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-12 10:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The search continues for the body of 39-year-old Lakeraj Mahadeo, aka “Kaveraj”, of Herstelling, East Bank Demerara, who disappeared in the Demerara River a short distance off of the Herstelling foreshore,China Jerseys, after his boat overturned on Tuesday afternoon.The man’s wife,NFL Jerseys China Online, Indrawattie Roberts, told this newspaper that her husband of 21 years left his residence to attend to his boat which was having some difficulty since its engine needed new parts.“I went in town to buy some parts for the engine and when me come back around 03:00pm time,Cheap NFL Jerseys, me husband send me brother fuh collect the things me buy fuh start repair it… Nah long after that,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, a lil boy come run and tell me how me husband boat over turn and dem can’t find he”.Kaieteur News understands that shortly after, Roberts received the news that her husband could not be found. She reported the matter to the Providence Police Station, where ranks promised to assist and to notify the Coast Guards.Mahadeo’s son along with combined efforts of villagers began “combing the waters” to try and locate the man’s body. This proved futile.The man’s family and friends continued their search until Tuesday midnight hoping to “see something” but their attempts were in vain.Roberts explained that she last saw Mahadeo before she left for Georgetown and at that time he was not drinking. She does not know what else happened.His aunt, Golin Bissoon, refuted claims that were published in another newspaper that Mahadeo left home to fish.“Yes he does fish fuh sell but that day he wasn’t wukin. He went fuh tek care of he boat. He went fuh give it a test run after he fit up the parts that he wife went fuh buy. He nah been drinking…he been doing hard wuk pun he boat all the time,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys,” said the distraught woman.Mahadeo’s relatives acknowledged that the man was a very strong swimmer but that the waters were rough at that time.This newspaper was further told that Mahadeo would fish everyday since this was his only way of earning an income. He would then vend to locals in the area.Usually Mahadeo would venture out with others in his boat on fishing activities,Wholesale Jerseys Online, but since he was only conducting repairs and “testing” the boat, he did not require any assistance.Men in the area described Mahadeo as a very friendly person who would “get along with people easily”. He leaves to mourn his wife and five children whose age range from 18 years to seven years.Up to press time Mahadeo’s sons and friends continued their search and were in their boats “combing” the water for the man’s body.