Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2115
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-12 22:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 35-year-old fireman died at the Linden Hospital Complex early yesterday morning, hours after he was taken to the institution by colleagues.Jose McKenzie, who was employed by the Linden Fire Service as a leading fireman and acting section leader, was reportedly heard by neighbours groaning on Monday afternoon. He lived in the Constabulary Compound, not far from his place of employment.An informed source claimed, “Somebody called and seh y’all better check pon that guy,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, he ain’t sounding too good. Like something happen to he.” Mackenzie was reportedly found in a crouching position in a corner of his home, and was crying out.Emergency medical treatment was administered at the hospital and Mackenzie appeared to be more comfortable, it was reported.“First he was vomiting and so,Wholesale Jerseys China, but all of dat de stop. That guy didn’t look as if he would die. I really surprised when I hear he died,” a friend claimed.There are reports that earlier on Monday, McKenzie had asked a friend to buy gramoxone for him, but after the friend refused, he borrowed his bicycle and went out to make the purchase himself. It was however claimed that nobody actually saw Mackenzie with the gramozone,NFL Jerseys Outlet, but there are suspicions that he might have bought the stuff and drank itInformed sources claimed that the man may have committed suicide because he owed his estranged wife a significant amount of child support,Nike Vapor Max Plus, which he could not pay.“I think he kill heself because he was actually due to pay his child support and couldn’t make it. And on top of that, people close to him saying that he recently secured a bank loan, and give it to another woman. Wasn’t too long after that the wife asked for the support,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, because one of the children de sick.“I think he freak out realizing how he just squander money and ain’t had any to take care of the child,” claimed one woman who knew McKenzie.Persons close to McKenzie said that he however did not seem in any way depressed and had actually participated in the Guinness ‘Greatest of the Streets’ on Sunday at the Wisroc bus park,Wholesale China Jerseys, and had scored the lone goal for the ‘Constab Warriors’, who were defeated by ‘The Amazing’.