yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-13 10:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Chairman of Region Ten,China Jerseys Cheap, Renis Morian yesterday called members of the media to a press briefing where he expressed total dissatisfaction and frustration with the present situation regarding Bosai’s treatment of their employees, who had once again proceeded on strike.Bosai workers on strike last week.It was their second strike this month.Workers took to the streets yesterday after some of them were served retrenchment letters, despite the understanding that none would be retrenched, but that they would all work eight-hour shifts,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, instead of the previous twelve hours.Morian, who had in his possession one of the letters, said that the workers should not have accepted same.“The Honourable Minister Raphael Trotman came up and the agreement was eight hours for each person so there would be no need for retrenchment and that was the agreement. This morning the workers called me – basically from last night, Bosai has commenced the whole programme of retrenchment which is contrary to the spirit and letter of the agreement agreed to with the minister.“I am saying at this point in time, on behalf of the residents of Region Ten, the Government needs to make a robust step in; I think their intervention has been too passive, it needs to be more robust to engage Bosai. I did call, and I am calling on the Government to review Bosai’s contract as it relates to workers in Linden. We are not getting as residents, a fair deal from Bosai. Whoever are the persons who are advising Bosai, they have their own interest, but I am speaking in the interest of the residents of Region Ten.”Morian cited an instance where the question was asked whether the retrenchment of 47 persons would affect Region 10. He said that such a question is an insult to the people of the Region.“We already have high unemployment – let us say 47 persons have at least three children, think about that person who is affected. It will take an effect on the residents of Region 10. Hence I am calling on the Ministry of Labour and all the other relevant ministries for their intervention with Bosai which needs to be robust and not a passive intervention.“I would like to see in Region Ten, the whole bauxite industry be open up to more investors. So if the contract ties us to a situation where Bosai is the only person, such a contract needs to be renewed in the interest that we have more investors vying for bauxite in Region Ten.Meanwhile, Bosai in a press release sought to clarify the situation regarding the workers in their employ.The release indicated that union officials of NAACIE (National Association of Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Employees) met with Bosai Management on Monday morning on the retrenchment issue, and of the employees’ decision to accept the eight-hour per day work schedule.According to the release, during the meeting which was held in the Bosai Admin Conference Room, Bosai Management reminded the Union of the agreement on the Terms of Resumption. The company also highlighted the breach, whereby employees failed to report for duty on Friday August 7, 2015. Management also requested from the Union the decision made by the employees during consultations, about the reduced hours,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, the release added.It stated further that some employees disrupted the meeting by banging on the door of the conference room bringing the meeting to a halt, and demanded to speak with the Union representatives.After an intervention by the senior Personnel Officer, two union representatives met the workers, while another union representative stormed out of the meeting angrily, calling it a waste of his time, the release said.A heated discussion with union representatives and senior Bosai staff followed,Authentic Jerseys China, where it was pointed out that the Union never consulted them on the issue of reduced working hours, and that the Union cannot just make a decision to reduce their pay.The employees further demanded to speak with the General Manager on the issue, since they felt that the Union representatives now see them as “these people” and not “Union Members.”The release added that the General Manager and other Senior Managers listened to the “angry employees” claim of non-consultation on the issue by the Union, and that they are not in agreement with the decision of reduced hours.A petition was subsequently sent to the Union and one was also given to the Senior Personnel Officer by the employees,Wholesale China Jerseys, against the decision of the Union to reduce their hours of work. However, it was explained to them that they would?have to speak to their Union Representative off the company’s premises.The meeting wa

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-13 10:16 
City Hall is awaiting the report from the solid waste director and has closed off three- quarters of the landfill site at Mandela Avenue,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, according to Public Relations Officer (PRO) Royston King.He said that with the assistance of Ministry of Local Government,China NFL Jerseys, the Guyana Fire Service and with City Halls resources the fire at the landfill site has been brought under control even as men are working around the clock to extinguish the fire.According to the PRO his department is asking for the residents in the environs of the landfill site at Mandela Avenue for understanding.He also said that a contract has been signed with BK International and Puran Brothers to develop Haag Bosch to international standard,Wholesale Jerseys, and by mid year the disposal of waste at the Mandela landfill site should come to an end.On Sunday last the landfill site at Mandela Avenue was the source of dense smoke and fire that erupted in the wee hours of the morning.The area has been declared restricted in light of the current dry season.