yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2435
用戶失蹤天數 1782
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-14 06:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Prominent optometrist, Dr. Johan Alistair Da Silva, of Modern Optical Service? of Middle Street Georgetown,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, has officially joined the Alliance For Change.“It is about time that I take this step and get involved. This beautiful country which I want to see realise its full potential,Cheap Jerseys Store,? cannot do so with people standing on the sidelines. Change is required and we must help in that change.Dr. Johan Alistair Da Silva“I feel that the AFC is today the best vehicle for that change’’, he said to AFC Chairman Khemraj Ramjattan last Thursday when he formally agreed to come on board.Ramjattan said, “I am just elated at Johan’s acceptance to be part of this journey to a better Guyana.? This takes courage and Johan has exhibited this. I hope more professionals, a number of whom I am engaged with, will heed his lead.”Dr. Da Silva is the holder of an Associate Science Degree in Vision Care Technology from Miami Dade College (2003),Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, and a Degree of Optometry from Bradford University,Jerseys From China, UK,Jerseys From China, (2006). He is a member of the Guyana Association of Optometrist, and an Associate Member of the World Council of Optometry.Dr. Johan Da Silva, 29,Wholesale Jerseys, is married to Miasa. They have one child. He recently testified in the Parliamentary Select Committee on the Allied Health Workers Bill.