yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2435
用戶失蹤天數 1782
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-14 19:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Residents of David Street,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Kitty, were forced to run for shelter early yesterday after the sounds of gunshots echoed around their community for several seconds.This reportedly happened at around 09:45hrs.It was reported that plainclothes ranks in two unmarked vehicles had been tailing a white Toyota AT192 car for almost an hour around the city.The cops allegedly caught up with the vehicle on David Street, Kitty, near Lamaha Street,NFL Jerseys From China, and shots were discharged.Kaieteur News was told that ranks fired approximately five shots at the car. A lone occupant was later arrested and according to an eyewitness, a “big bag”, believed to contain money,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, was retrieved.While no ranks at the Kitty Police Station could confirmed the shootout yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Store, nervous eyewitnesses said the incident did occur and unsettled those in proximity.When this newspaper arrived at the scene,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, some of the residents said that they were still trembling as a result of the brief ordeal.Up to press time spent shells were still at the scene.A female resident from David Street, who asked not to be named,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, said that she was looking at a movie when she heard several gunshots. She said that she rushed to her verandah and saw a crowd.“I thought it was a robbery and someone had gotten shot, because I see a man lying on the road, but then I heard that the suspect was a thief and the police went following he,” the woman said.Kaieteur News was unable to confirm whether there was a robbery yesterday which resulted in the cops tailing and arresting the young man.The man is believed to be at the police headquarters.