hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-15 14:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
More than a month after he was brutally assaulted at a night spot in Lethem, 23-year-old miner,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, MelvinMelvin ShewPrasadShewPrasad, will be given a chance at justice next month, at the Lethem Magistrate’s Court,Wholesale Jerseys, according to Police Constable Thomas Samuels.Yesterday, when a reporter contacted Samuels at the Lethem Police Station, the rank said that on the night of the incident he was on patrol in the vicinity of the area where the assault took place.He said that the day after the incident both ShewPrasad and the army District Commander, Lieutenant (name given) along with himself had given statements at the Lethem Police station. He added, too,Wholesale Jerseys Online, that the alleged assailant was never arrested; he was just invited to the station to give a statement. He went on to say that the matter was set to be called at the Lethem Magistrate’s Court on June 1.However, ShewPrasad said that he was unaware of the court date. He said that since the assault he had left the Lethem district to get medical attention in the city. He was told by police at the Lethem station that he will be contacted and notified of any developments into the investigations of his assault, but they have failed to do so.After deciding that too much time was passing with no word on the investigations, ShewPrasad took it on his own to contact Officer McAllister, the Officer in Charge of the C.I.D ‘F’ Division, Eve Leary. He was then informed that the matter was sent to the DPP for advice,Wholesale Jerseys, and once again he was told that he will be contacted when, or if a court date is set.He claimed that, that was the last he was told and has refuted the claims by officer Samuels who said that both the victim and assailant were made aware of the court date.The assault against ShewPrasad, which occurred in the wee hours of Sunday April 12, 2015 at a night spot in Tabatinga,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, had allegedly stemmed from an incident earlier that evening when the senior officer, requested to borrow money from ShewPrasad, which he declined to do.ShewPrasad said that the man became annoyed when he expressed that “the only time you does call me is when you want money”. The conversation ended.The gold miner alleged that while at the night spot, he approached the officer in a friendly manner but was greeted with an offensive retort. He said that the man accused him of getting disrespectful, to which he replied, “Because I didn’t lend you money I am getting disrespectful?”The angry officer told ShewPrasad to “move from in front my face.” ShewPrasad said that he continued to enquire if not lending the money was the cause for the man’s unfriendly responses.“Move out from in front my face before I lash you,” the man reportedly shouted, to which ShewPrasad said he responded,cheap nfl jerseys, “Seriously”.It was then that the assault began. ShewPrasad said the officer struck him to the head with a Guinness bottle, causing him to fall to the ground and momentarily lose consciousness.ShewPrasad was attacked repeatedly by the senior officer and other members of the Guyana Defence Force before he was rushed to the Lethem hospital.