hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2423
用戶失蹤天數 1899
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-15 16:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A ‘B’ Field Sophia man is now fearful for his life and is yet to seek medical attention after the accident in Buckhall last weekend. That accident claimed the life of four persons and he is now being blamed for the accident.Anil Persaud told this publication that he was on board the ill-fated truck on Saturday. He said that the husband of a woman who died in the accident is claiming that he set up the incident and robbed the woman after the incident.On Saturday evening last four persons were killed and several others injured when a ‘bush truck’ travelling uphill along the Barama main road overturned several times, hurling some of its occupants down a 67-foot gully.The dead have been identified as Richard Doobay,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 33, of Riverstown; Pamela Solomon, of ‘B’ Field Sophia; Aubrey Evans and George Persaud,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 31,Wholesale Jerseys China, of Lot 77 Angoy’s Avenue,Cheap China Jerseys, New Amsterdam.According to Persaud he has been working with Pamela Solomon and her husband for some time now and this was the woman’s first trip to the hinterland. They both resided in ‘B’ Field Sophia.“She come to me and tell me that she want do business in the bush so I was going up with she because I know the area and I does work and sell in the bush.”Persaud said that after the accident he recalled trying to render assistance to those who were injured but within minutes at least three other trucks were on the scene with other persons pretending to be helping.“I see people just come and start collecting things that fall off de truck and just walking away and then we went back to Barama and they bring a thing to help move the truck. Then an ambulance come.”The man said that he was still in shock. Recollections of the accident were very horrific. He left with the other injured persons for Barama.It was only until the Sunday morning that he returned to the scene of the accident to see what he could salvage.“Me the GM (General Manager) and two other persons went back to the scene and we ain’t find anything. We see all dem bags empty and turn over,China Jerseys Cheap,” Persaud related.Further the man said that on Monday morning he was on his way to the city with the dead woman’s husband and the hostility started.“When we de coming down in the car de man start slapping me up and a girl tek a cigarette and go fa bun me in ma eye and I just close me eye but I didn’t tek it fa nothing,Cheap Jerseys Outlet,”On Monday morning Persaud said that he went over to the woman’s husband to gaff as he would normally do but he was locked in a room and tortured.“De man start telling me that I set up the whole thing and that I thief all de woman money but I telling them that me ain’t know about no money and meh aint set up no accident. How I gon set up a accident fa four persons dead?”A report has since been made at the Turkeyen Police Station but no action has been taken.? Persaud said that he is fearful for his life as the woman’s husband and some other relatives have been making death threats to him. The man has since fled the area just to ensure his safety.