無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-15 22:00 
The mother of eight who lost her husband after he was fatally shot last Thursday, by a security guard while fishing in proximity to Pritipaul Singh Investments Inc. (PSI), Mc Doom, East Bank Demerara (EBD) is seeking the release of her husband’s fishing vessel from the Police Marine Wharf, Ruimveldt, Georgetown.Ashmoon KhanCharged with murder: Marlon CallenderDead: Envil PollardA 25-year-old guard attached to PSI, Marlon Callender, was charged with murder on Monday. He appeared before Magistrate Judy Latchman and was not require to enter a plea to the indictable charge which stated on January 29 at Mc Doom, EBD,? he murdered Envil Pollard called ‘Elvis’.A post mortem examination showed that Pollard died from hemorrhage and shock which resulted from shotgun injuries.Pollard,NFL Jerseys China, 45, of 384 Crane Playfield,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, West Coast Demerara was a fisherman for over 30 years.According to the dead man’s wife, Ashmoon Khan, she is very depressed, and facing her children daily is now a task, since explaining what transpired pertaining to their father’s demise has left many of them in a state of shock.“My children aren’t eating or sleeping properly,China Jerseys Wholesale, I have an 11-year-old who has to write SSEE and she can’t even focus…My youngest child is 1 year,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, three months and my eldest is 27 years old. It’s not easy for us now. My husband was the breadwinner of the family and now what will I do? If anyone or organization can help me I won’t refuse, and if the Human Services Ministry offers counseling for my children I won’t refuse,Wholesale Jerseys China,” the mother lamented.The distressed womanm who has been a stallholder for the past 30 years, noted that she will continue to sell fish and try her best to provide for her children,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but she needs her husband’s fishing vessel released from police custody.Pollard, who would usually fish under PSI wharf, was confronted by a security guard and was reportedly shot multiple times with a shotgun.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-15 23:05 
President Donald Ramotar has once again indicated his willingness to go to Linden, but remains resolute that the blockages to the roads placed by protesters – effectively shutting down the area – must be removed.This assertion was made last evening during an interview with media operatives. Providing an update on the situation in Linden, the Head-of-State said that it is unfortunate that the thoroughfares are still blocked.“I have been asking the security forces to open the way and to ensure that persons could go about their businesses unobstructed, but unfortunately things have not yet come back to normal,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Ramotar said.On July 18, residents of Linden began what was intended to be a five-day protest against intended electricity tariff increases. It now includes a call for justice in relation to the killing of three men, allegedly by ranks of the Guyana Police Force.Days into the protest, and criticisms by many of Government not meeting with Linden residents, Ramotar had planned to visit the community on July 28. However,Wholesale Jerseys China, he canceled his visit after residents defied security forces order of removing blockages from the roadways.According to Ramotar, Government is trying its best to ensure life comes back to normal for Linden residents. He pointed out that amidst all that is happening,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, it is the people of Linden who are suffering the most.He emphasized that those responsible for the current situation in Linden are doing great harm to the community.“The world we live in today needs a lot of resources and investment in the different areas. Linden has some unique advantages because of its geographical location, but what is taking place today I suspect will do a lot of harm to Linden as a destination for investment,” the Head of State opined. “These actions could inhibit investment,NFL Cheap Jerseys, job creation, wealth generation and an overall better life for residents.”Neighbouring communities,Wholesale Jerseys China, such as mining districts, are affected by Linden ‘shutdown’ and the criminal elements that infiltrated the protest. The absence of a proper alternative to enter Mahdia and surrounding communities has renewed calls for the ‘Cassandra Crossing’ Bridge along the Bartica to Mahdia route to be rehabilitated.Ramotar related that Government has a general programme for infrastructure.“We will be looking at all our bridges, and now that we have this kind of situation it really shows that we should be looking at all these things even in a more urgent way,” he emphasised.Ramotar said that,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, recently, resources were deployed to Sherima Crossing to rehabilitate areas that were dug up by persons to prevent alternative access.