無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2423
用戶失蹤天數 1770
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-15 22:10 
–?? ?police sourcesRiverview resident Quincy Sooklall, whose pellet-riddled body was fished out of the Demerara River three Saturdays ago, was reportedly killed during a botched robbery on a cargo boat.This is the word from police sources who said that the 20-year-old was well known to them, since he was part of a gang that committed robberies at city wharves and on vessels moored there.Quincy SooklallKaieteur News understands a security guard on a cargo boat has told police that he was attacked and beaten by a gang of men who had boarded the vessel, which was moored near a city wharf.The incident reportedly occurred around Thursday,Discount Football Jerseys, August 1, the same time that Sooklall is said to have been last seen alive.According to police sources,NFL Jerseys From China, the security guard alleged that one of the robbers was accidentally shot by a member of his own gang,NFL Jerseys Supply, and that the bandits threw the body overboard. This newspaper understands that parts of a broken shotgun were later recovered from the vessel’s cabin.Sooklall’s decomposing remains were subsequently found in the Demerara River.Kaieteur News was told that 18 shotgun pellets were retrieved from the slain man’s remains during a post mortem this week.While some relatives had claimed that he was a fisherman, police ranks who had known of Sooklall’s activities had reportedly warned one of his relatives that he could come to a brutal end if he continued in his life of crime.Shequeana Anderson,Wholesale Jerseys, a 17-year-old who is pregnant for Sooklall, had told Kaieteur News that she last saw him on Thursday, August 1,Wholesale Jerseys From China, when he was leaving to go out to sea.According to the teen, the Riverview, Ruimveldt man would normally go to sea with six or seven other seamen.“But when I asked them, everybody said that he went by himself, and no one went with him at sea. They don’t know who he go with,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet,” she said.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1887
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-16 01:45 
In what has turned out to be a family feud, Joyceline Prince, 65, of 18 Ben Profit Drive (formerly65 year old Joyceline PrinceVictoria Road) Plaisance, has come forward to refute claims that she was responsible for burning down her own storage bond. Instead,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, she said that her sister, Desiree, caused the fire.The fire,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, which occurred on April 8, was quickly prevented from spreading to the other buildings by the arrival of the fire service.Initial reports had indicated that Prince had been burning garbage behind the storage bond, when she left the fire unattended in order to cut a cherry tree. The fire is said to have then spread to the storage bond, courtesy of the dry grass prevalent on the ground.However, during an interview earlier this week,NFL Jerseys China, the elder Prince said that she and her sister,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Desiree Prince,Cheap Jerseys, 61, had been at odds with each other for years. According to her, on the day in question,NFL Jerseys Cheap, she had been out and it was her sister who had in fact lit the fire.She said that though she would dispose of some garbage, it was her sister, Desiree, who would produce most of the garbage.“She took it off of herself and put it on me! They do a food business. Garbage normally comes from town (business). The garbage truck would come, but they would normally burn some of the garbage.”“Thursday morning she saw me and told me it (storage bond) catch afire and it had to be some dry branch.”“Would I light a fire and burn down my own stuff?”When asked about claims that a health inspector had visited her regarding environmental concerns, she did confirm the visit, but said that it was due to complaints from a next door neighbour about a chicken farm her niece owned.