yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 2086
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-16 16:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– beaten,Cheap NFL Jerseys, terrorised by banditsA family of seven was beaten and terrorised in the wee hours of Sunday, after four armed bandits descended on their two-storey home at lot 24 Third Street,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Liliendaal,Soccer Jerseys China, East Coast Demerara.According to one of the residents, Lalita Narayan, the bandits gained entry into the house by removing louvres (situated next to the step that led to the front door of the upper flat) and sprawling apart grillwork to accommodate the passage of one person who then severed the locks on the grill of the front door to allow access to his three accomplices.One of the rooms that was ransacked by the banditsNarayan disclosed she was rudely awakened by one of the intruders who dragged her by the feet out of bed at approximately 02:30 hrs.The traumatized Narayan said her 19-year-old nephew was brought into her room tied up and gagged,Wholesale Jerseys China, and was placed face down on her bed, while she was thrown to the floor and beaten by one of the bandits,NFL Jerseys China, who asked her where the valuables were within the house.She explained that of the seven persons living in the home,Cheap Jerseys Supply, three are children. They also were all tied up and gagged. “They (bandits) beat up the 11-year-old girl while the six-year-old was watching…they tie up my brother and his wife and beat my brother and ask for money and jewellery.”Adding that she later noticed that there were four bandits ransacking the house, Narayan said after her brother was severely beaten; the bandits found a stash of cash amounting to $550,000 and millions in jewellery in various rooms in the house.“Is about $15M in jewellery; it belong to me and my sister.”After grabbing the booty the men made an unhindered departure.The distraught Narayan further said that she managed to loose herself then run over to the home of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) who lives within the street.“When I run over at the DPP house and tell she the police come five minutes after.”The house also has a business establishment that the family operates, and which was also being renovated. However, according to Narayan, this was the first occasion that they had been victims of a robbery.