yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-16 21:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After spending some 20 years living in Barbados illegally,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Guyanese Raul Seon Wray will be spending the next three years in the island’s prison for being an accomplice in the robbery of a vendor on an ice-cream truck.The sentence was handed down on the 27-year-old Wray, Monday,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, in the High Court, and it is an add-on to the 31 months he has already served awaiting trial for acting as a decoy to stop the truck,Cheap Jerseys, enabling his partner to rob the community ice-cream vendor of her handbag, a cell phone and Bds$1,043 in November 2010.By his own confession to police after the robbery, Wray was given $300 for his worries.In a pre-sentencing hearing last week, the court heard a sad and unusual tale of Wray, who attended school in Barbados and after 18 years on the island, was unable to acquire citizenship.“I did apply, but the only problem is I didn’t have the money for the fees,” he said.Justice Randall Worrell commented, “You had the opportunity to become a resident and then a citizen… You lived here for almost 20 years; you could have taken advantage of the amnesty.”Wray,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who had admitted to his role in the robbery since the arrest,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, said “The reason why [the robbery] is because I had responsibilities to deal with. This is the first time I get caught up and I got to do a little time for this matter, but I just want to get home to my family.”It was unclear whether the home and family to which he referred was in Barbados or his native Guyana.Wray’s partner in the crime was armed with a gun,Jerseys NFL Cheap, and the judge said the Guyanese was fortunate that there was no loss of life stemming from the incident.Judge Worrell further noted that the offence usually carried eight years’ imprisonment, but gave consideration for Wray’s immediate confession and time already served.