yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 1753
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 07:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The People’s Progressive Party/ Civic (PPP/C) said,NFL Jerseys Cheap, yesterday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, that though it will pay sums owed toPPP/C General Secretary Clement RoheeNational Communications Network (NCN), and other agencies, it sees no need to provide further clarity to the general public.He was responding to a question about the size of the debt to state agencies for services rendered to the party for its election campaign.NCN recently made demands that the PPP/C pay the entity some $13.5M for advertisements. There is also much confusion over the extent of money owed to other state entities by the party, which has been cited previously for its use of state resources.At yesterday’s press conference at Freedom House, PPP/C General Secretary, Clement Rohee,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, was confronted with inquiries into how much debt the party had actually incurred with NCN, the General Secretary refused to confirm any specific figure or time frame when those debts would be cleared.Questioned further, he referred all questions pertaining to finance to the accounts section of the party machinery, though he declined to name who was in charge of such a section.Asked, in lieu of the fact that the PPP/C is no longer a part of the state machinery, whether he did not consider it ethical or responsible for his party to provide more clarity to the general public on how much the party owed to NCN or other agencies for services rendered during the campaign season, Rohee demurred, stating that such was an internal party matter.“I don’t see the need if I owe a man $40, to go about telling people how much I owe him. That is a cheap publicity stunt.”Nor did the General Secretary provide any information on when NCN would be paid,Jerseys NFL Cheap, only giving assurances that the money will be provided. He however confirmed that the party did owe several agencies for services rendered.Back in May,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, the PPP/C became embroiled in a controversy over payments for several bill boards, which were sourced and designed by local company Impressions Inc. for the Guyana Water Incorporated but were converted into elections paraphernalia, with a “Vote PPP/C” logo and other campaign slogans placed on the billboard. When the bills for the billboards were sent to GWI, the Corporation refused to honour them.In addition, NCN’s Marketing Manager, Raymond Azeez, is reported to have made several demands for payment from the party,Discount Football Jerseys, after a slew of advertisements which characterized the network during the elections season.

無頭像
QlzgrN5C

帖子 6402
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2322
用戶失蹤天數 2113
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 07:44 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 1870
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 07:56 
By: Attorney Gail S. Seeram,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, [email protected]The United States provides many opportunities for foreigners to obtain a higher education degree and job training in many professional fields. The Immigration and Nationality Act (Act) provides for the admission of various classification of nonimmigrants, who are foreign nationals having a residence in a foreign country which they have no intention of abandoning,holesale NFL Jerseys, and who are seeking temporary admission to the United States. Three nonimmigrant visas we will focus on are F-1,Cheap NFL Jerseys, J-1, and M-1.F-1 non-immigrants are foreign students pursuing a full course of study in a college, university,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, seminary, conservatory,Nike Vapormax Plus Sunset, academic high school, private elementary school, other academic institution, or language training programme in the United States that has been approved by Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to enroll foreign students. For the purposes of this rule, the term ‘school’refers to all of these types of DHS-approved institutions. An F-2 nonimmigrant is a foreign national who is the spouse or qualifying child (under the age of 21) of an F-1 nonimmigrant.J-1 non-immigrants are foreign nationals who have been selected by a sponsor designated by the United States Department of State (DOS) (formerly the United States Information Agency (USIA)) to participate in an exchange visitor programme in the United States.The J-1 classification includes, among others, aliens participating in programmes under which they will receive graduate medical education or training.For purposes of this rule, ‘exchange visitor programme’ refers to all organizations or institutions designated by the Department of State to conduct an exchange program. A J-2 nonimmigrant is a foreign national who is the spouse or qualifying child (under the age of 21) of a J-1 nonimmigrant.M-1 non-immigrants are foreign nationals pursuing a full course of study at a DHS-approved vocational school or other recognized nonacademic institution (other than in language training programs) in the United States. The term “school” for the purposes of this proposed rule also encompasses all institutions approved for attendance by M-1 students. An M-2 nonimmigrant is a foreign national who is the spouse or qualifying child (under the age of 21) of an M- 1 nonimmigrant.Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) was created to monitor students entering the U.S. on F-1, J-1 and M-1 visas.? SEVIS collects current information, on an ongoing basis, from schools and exchange programmes relating to non-immigrant foreign students and exchange aliens during the course of their stay in the United States, using electronic reporting technology to the fullest extent practicable.SEVIS enables schools and exchange programmes to transmit electronic information and event notifications, via the Internet, to the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of State throughout a student or exchange alien stay in the United States.Currently, for F-1 and M-1 students, schools are required to maintain local records on each nonimmigrant student, and to produce such information upon request by the Department of Homeland Security. In order to enroll a nonimmigrant student, a school, at the time of offering acceptance, must complete and send a multi-copy paper Form I-20A-B, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status for Academic and Language Students, or Form I-20M-N, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status For Vocational Students.A copy of the Form I-20 is maintained by the school, a copy is provided to the nonimmigrant, and a copy is routed to the Service for data-entry into a mainframe database, processed, and then returned to the school for inclusion in its local record.Through SEVIS, any foreigner who obtained a F-1, J-1 or M-1 nonimmigrant visas and is not enrolled in school/training or has overstayed will have their information shared with Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Our office has seen many cases where DHS picks up foreigners in the U.S. and detained them for removal after they have violated the terms of their F-1, J-1 or M-1 nonimmigrant visas.It is important that nonimmigrant students in the United States remain cognizant of their obligations to maintain their status. Past rules,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, designed to maintain flexibility for the academic community and to make allowance for the youth of some of the individuals in question, appear to have resulted in an atmosphere that could have led some to believe that the

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 1870
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 08:38 
By Sharmain CornettePraises are in order for the Guyana Fire Service which not only responded promptly but also helped to save a West Bank Demerara business place from total destruction.A fire of massive proportion during the wee hours of yesterday morning left in its wake several millions of dollars in damage at the Cheddi Sawmill at Pouderoyen.According to reports reaching this newspaper, the fire started just around 02:00 hours in the eastern section of the sawmill and swiftly spread in a south-western direction, destroying dressed lumber and millions in equipment.The fire was first observed by a watchman who hastened to inform Ganesh Cheddi, the owner of the establishment,Cheap Jerseys, of the situation around 04:30 hours. Cheddi’s residence is situated at the front of the sawmill.During an interview with this newspaper,Wholesale Jerseys From China, Cheddi confirmed that he was first alerted to the situation when he received a call from his watchman. “He (the guard) was at the front but he suppose to be walking around…He must’ve been sleeping because this thing had to start small. If he did call we as soon as the fire started we could have saved these things.”While not many of his materials were destroyed, Cheddi said that he has lost a wealth of equipment which will cause “big downtime” to his business. Among his damaged equipment are a gang saw, his entire filing shop and an overhead crane. In all, close to 100 feet of the 300 x 35 structure was destroyed, Cheddi estimated.“As soon as I see that fire I know right away that we couldn’t do nothing to save the place. No kind of bucket brigade or fire extinguisher could have put that fire out…Was the whole production area on fire,” Cheddi recounted.Recognising the magnitude of the fire, Cheddi said that he immediately summoned the fire service. And it was within minutes he recalled that a fire engine with officers ready to tackle the blaze arrived from the Central Fire Station in Georgetown. Another engine from Leonora arrived a few minutes later.“It was a big fire and I have got nothing but praise for these fire officers. I had all my faith in them and they didn’t let me down…really I had no choice.If they didn’t come when they did, all I could’ve done was watch the fire burn down me business.”Though not initially willing to comment,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, an officer who was in charge of the operation emphasised the fact that “no sawdust fire can be controlled in minutes” hinting that it took a while before the fire was brought under full control.And no chances were taken, as the officers were still on the scene after 07:00 hours ensuring that the fire was completely extinguished.Cheddi, who has been the owner of the business for just about 10 years,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, said that although he has no idea how the fire may have originated, he has not ruled out arson.“I don’t want to speculate,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but anything is possible…I personally don’t know anybody who would want to do this,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but then again you really don’t know,” said a flustered Cheddi.

無頭像
QlzgrN5C

帖子 6402
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2322
用戶失蹤天數 2113
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 12:57 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***