Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2361
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 18:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Minister of Social Protection,Stitched NFL Jerseys, Volda Lawrence,Jerseys NFL China, under whose portfolio labour falls, is happy with MinisterMinister of Social Protection, Volda Lawrenceof Finance, Winston Jordan’s decision with regard to respecting the collective bargaining process before public servants’ salary increases are announced.During the presentation of the 2016 National Budget, Minister Jordan announced that salary increases for public servants, for 2016, have to await the conclusion of discussions with the trade unions to facilitate the process of collective bargaining.“I think it is the best budget we can have under this circumstances…When I heard the Minister say that despite public servants being a little dismayed that he has not announced an increase for them, and that the reason was because he is dialoguing with the unions, that made me feel so good,” Minister Lawrence told the Government Information Agency (GINA).The Social Protection Minister explained that this shows that Government respects the unions, who are the workers’ representatives.Meanwhile, in the social services sector, over 50,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 pensioners will benefit from an Old Age Pension increase to $18,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,200, up from $17,Cheap Jerseys Online,000 they are receiving. In the short space of eight months, the Coalition Government has been able to increase old age pension by 38.7 percent, the largest increase in recent memory.According to Minister Lawrence, while she would have loved to give pensioners more, “we are getting there”. However, she said with the announcement of the exemption of paying travel tax when travelling on a Guyana passport and fee for a driver’s licence, senior citizens have a “package.”Additionally, over 9,600 people will benefit from an almost 24 percent increase in public assistance; which has seen an increase from $6,Cheap Jerseys From China,500 to $7,300 since this Coalition Government took office. (GINA)