Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2383
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-17 18:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Czechoslovakia national, Eliska Sooknanan, 66, of Lot 5-11 LFS Burnham Street, New Amsterdam was robbed in broad daylight on Thursday in the capital. The woman stated that during a visit to Georgetown that day,?her husband Dr. Narinedatt Sooknanan left for the Georgetowm Public Hospital while she alone?visited Mattai’s Store to do some shopping. “Around 10:00 hrs when I finished my shopping, I was heading back to my car which was parked in the parking lot. I saw a male urinating by a lamp-post,Cheap Jerseys,” she said.The woman added that as she was opening her car door,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, the man rushed up to her and scrambled her bag.“As soon as I opened the car, he fight for my bag. I ended up on the ground and hold on. He dragged me on the road and I screamed!”She noted that several persons were around the parking lot and just stood and watched, even though she called out for help.“I fought with him for three to five minutes, then the bag strap gave up and he gone with the bag,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic,” she said.The bandit left with her bag containing an I-pod, two cellular phones,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, her driver’s licence,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a pair of eye- glasses,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, US$100 and $100,000. “He run off in the direction of Tiger Bay.”Afterwards, then persons came up to her and assisted. “Police came with motorbikes and they sent me to Muneshwer’s Police Outpost to make a report after which I was sent to Brickdam Police Station.”Sooknanan is still in a lot of pain in her right leg and shoulders.