hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 03:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Relatives of Glenbert Boston who was killed at Black Water Backdam,Cheap Jerseys From China, Mahdia, on Independence Day,NFL Jerseys Supply, are calling on law enforcement officials to thoroughly investigate the circumstances under which the miner met his demise.Dead: Glenbert BostonOn May 26, last,Nike Vapor Max Plus Triple Black, the 34-year-old Lethem resident, was stabbed once under the left ribcage, in the region of the heart, and succumbed before receiving medical attention. He had been transported out of the Black Water district with an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), but upon arrival at the Mahdia Hospital he was pronounced dead.The father of one worked at a mining camp in the Mahdia district with his brother.? His sister,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Penny Boston, said on Tuesday last that she received a phone call from a contact in Lethem where the family grew up that one of her brothers had been killed in a stabbing incident“One carried long hair and the other short hair. They said the one with the long hair get stabbed and was supposed to be on his way to Georgetown. I told my sister in the Diamond Housing Scheme to check with the Mahdia Police Station to inquire whether she heard of any death involving Glenbert Boston,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018,” she recounted.“My brother in law then called also to inquire and was told that the information received was that Kerwin Johnson was the person who died and not Glenbert Boston, so the information was passed down in the family that it was not my brother that was killed.”Adding that on the same (Tuesday) she was subsequently told by another brother that it was confirmed that it was Glenbert Boston who was killed, the woman noted that upon visiting Sandy’s Funeral Parlour her worst fears were confirmed.“I don’t know where this Kerwin Johnson name came about from and how the police could have made such a mistake from the inception, because the person that first called me gave the right description of my brother and later when we inquired,Nike Shox Gravity 2018, the police said was somebody else. How can this happen?” the woman asked.Penny Boston further added that she learnt that the cause of the stabbing was due to an argument between her brother and his assailant popularly known as ‘Ghetto’ while they were having a few drinks last Saturday night into the morning of Independence holiday on Sunday.“Eyewitnesses were saying that after receiving the stab my brother ran. He was found by my older brother who was looking for him after he did not return to camp. On Independence Day he was found alive lying next to a shop. My older brother then arranged for him to come out with others when Glenbert died on his way out.” She explained.Claiming that the police are well aware of whom the perpetrator is, the woman said the assailant is a known hustler on the landings and was even previously accused of killing another person in another mining district but escaped.The woman said on the same day of the killing “the hustler house was burnt down and he fled with two other persons hiding out in the mountains… My brother will be buried Tuesday coming and we are seeking justice for my brother’s killing.”