hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 07:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Claims victimisationFifty-five year-old Gilbert Thomas, of Mathew’s Ridge,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, is alleging that he was not accepted within the Amerindian Hostel,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, Princes Street,Nike NFL Jerseys China, Georgetown, because of the assertive stand he took months ago in revealing the advantage that is being taken on occupants of the hostel.Thomas said that he traveled from Mathew’s Ridge yesterday to keep a clinic date at the Georgetown Public Hospital today.However upon visiting the Amerindian Hostel he was told by the welfare officer “that I break the law and I can’t stay there anymore…I don’t know in Guyana you does break de law fo speaking the truth!”“I don’t know that the Amerindian Minister pass any law that people must not say nothing…I want the Government to know the type of treatment we getting…I don’t think the president know about this.”He explained that his refused entry into the Amerindian Hostel is based on the reports and information he divulged to this newspaper previously. Then,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, he highlighted the depressing circumstances Amerindians were facing in the hostel. “Other Amerindians don’t want to talk.”“The little money that I get done now…my wife is severely sick and step-daughter is a Cancer patient… how can I break a law for talking the truth? I can’t see wrong things and keep my mouth shut.”This newspaper tried contacting the Minister of Amerindian Affairs or the Permanent Secretary; however,Wholesale Jerseys USA, they were not in office, and the same scenario ensued with the administration at the Amerindian Hostel.After the death of a woman at the Amerindian Hostel earlier this year, new rules were implemented for the occupants, while many shocking revelation were made by a group of occupants, one being Gilbert Thomas,Cheap Jerseys Supply, of Mathews Ridge.