yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 07:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
It was a case of putting the cat to watch milk when Selwyn Evans,Wholesale China Jerseys, 31,China Jerseys Cheap, of 11 Smythfield,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, New Amsterdam a security Guard attached to the Guyana Forestry Commission (GFC) was on Friday jailed for two years by magistrate Roby Benn.The guard had appeared before him at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s court and pleaded guilty to the charge of breaking into his work place.According to Prosecutor,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Inspector Donna Grant,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, Charles Evans was employed with the GFC as a guard and between? September 29 and Monday October 3 when he forced his way into? the GFC? premises situated at Fort Canje and? stole one Compact computer owned by Romawatie Baskalie.The court was told that on September 29 the woman secured her office and left the computer there.The defendant took a key which was lodged at the guard hut and went inside the VC office and stole the computer.On her return to work on Monday,Cheap Jerseys From China, the woman noticed the computer missing and reported the matter. The accused was contacted and admitted to the crime and was charged.IN court he begged for mercy. He stated that? “on Saturday night I had a few drinks and did not know what was on my mind. I ain’t know when I did that; I ain’t know what happen.“You worship I begging for mercy. This is the first time I coming to court.”He was jailed for two years. The computer was recovered.