yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 09:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
-was jailed for attempted murder of one woman, remanded for wounding two others Fourteen-year-old Fenella Samuels’ killer stabbed her 21 times to practically every part of her body and prison officials confirmed yesterday that the suspect, Randolph Josiah, who is also her stepfather,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, was jailed once, and remanded twice for brutal attacks on other women.Murder suspect Randolph JosiahThe extent of the teen’s injuries was revealed during a post mortem yesterday.The sight of the gaping wounds on the schoolgirl’s neck,Cheap Jerseys From China, chest, back and legs left even some veteran investigators horrified.Kaieteur News was told that the wounds,Wholesale Jerseys 2017, reportedly inflicted with a large kitchen knife, damaged practically every vital organ.“There was stab wound after stab wound; she was hacked to pieces; I got tired of counting,NFL Jerseys Supply,” a source who witnessed the postmortem told Kaieteur News.“The arteries in her neck were severed; her heart, liver and lungs were perforated. This guy was crazy. This had to be (an act of) spite. This could not be just a guy quarreling over a (stolen) cell phone. This had to be a crime of passion.”Josiah is likely to be charged on Monday. Prison officials have confirmed that he was previously incarcerated for three other brutal attacks on women. All the victims were reportedly stabbed.Kaieteur News was told that the former Amelia’s Ward, Linden resident was jailed for ten years around 1991 for the attempted murder of a woman. He was also twice remanded, but later freed, after he allegedly stabbed two other women.Samuels, a student of Vreed-en-Hoop Secondary,Cheap NFL Jerseys, was stabbed? to death around 20:00 hrs Wednesday during a quarrel with her stepfather, who allegedly cornered her in a bedroom at the family’s home, located in the West Coast Demerara squatting area known as Plastic City.Her mother, Donna Rose, was slashed on the left arm when she attempted to intervene. The wound required 15 stitches.Josiah fled the scene but was apprehended Thursday night by residents who spotted him attempting to flag down passing vehicles on the Vreed-en-Hoop public road.The slain girl’s mother alleged that her husband had become incensed and had begun to verbally abuse Fenella after the teen informed them that a boy had stolen her cell phone.But she also said that the girl’s stepfather became further incensed after his stepdaughter called him a murderer and accused him of previous abuse.Murder victim Fenella SamuelsThe woman told Kaieteur News on Thursday that while her spouse had hinted at his violent past, particularly during arguments,NFL Jerseys China, he had never physically abused her. But she did say that her daughter had complained about her stepfather’s behaviour about three years ago when the family was staying at Linden.She said that after receiving the complaints, she had sent her daughter to live with other relatives.Even some of Josiah’s close relatives had not expressed surprise when they heard that he was implicated in a murder.“I was not surprised. I would not put it above him,” one relative said.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 09:06 
By Kiana Wilburg Some First Ladies attract much attention for their sense of fashion. But, First Lady Sandra Marie Granger,Cheap NFL Jerseys,First Lady, Mrs. Sandra Grangerwill be known for a lot more.During her husband’s first term in office, she intends to champion several causes. The passion she shares with her husband for taking Guyana to a safer place where equality exists on every plateau, is what is most important to her.Even with her latest title – First Lady -, life she says, will remain the essence of Simplicity.Over a cup of chamomile tea sweetened with honey, the mother of two and I conversed on a range of issues. We spoke about her childhood, how she met and fell in love with her husband,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, her regrets and her plans as First Lady.She was born in Bourda, Georgetown but shortly after, moved to Anira Street, Queenstown, with her parents and eight siblings, three of whom later passed away. But Sandra, a “daddy’s girl” was saddened when her father died shortly after she wed David Granger.The First Lady recalled that while childhood had its ups and downs, it was a “sweet adventure.” Her biggest resentment at that time was being the third in a line of six girls. Her parents were not wealthy, but they bought the best, knowing that it had to pass down the line.Mr. and Mrs. Granger when they tied the nuptial knot at Christ ChurchShe said that her childhood was a happy one,China NBA Jerseys, filled with many neighbourhood guardians, and children who loved playing cricket or ‘rounders’, raiding fruit trees and doing bush cooks. She raved as well, about the “appropriate” technology she and her friends made.“Back in those days we used to take two milo tins and make a toy out of them or connect two Carnation milk tins with a thread?and speak through it with your friend next door.”“But growing up in?a big family, you learn politics quickly. My older sister always tried to impose her will, God rest her soul, but my other siblings and I would plan ways to get from under her control. In those days, parents impressed upon a good education.”The First Lady attended a private nursery school in Albert Street – Bourne’s Propriety. She would later move on to Sacred Heart Primary School.After successfully completing St. Joseph High School, she worked briefly at some travel agencies and then at Radio Demerara as a Script Director and Traffic Supervisor.Mrs. Granger then resigned when her second child was born. She pursued further studies when her daughter entered nursery school.Mrs. Granger supports her husband during the election campaign trail.At the University of Guyana,Cheap Jerseys USA, she did a Degree in English Literature and was encouraged to do Portuguese as her minor. It was during that time that she fell in love with the language and followed up with a Degree in Portuguese.Mrs. Granger taught in the Department of Modern Languages and was later awarded a scholarship to do a Masters in Portuguese at the University of Pittsburgh. There, she did a Graduate Certificate in Latin American Studies which dealt with politics, history and anthropology.Kaieteur News (KN): How did you meet your husband??? First Lady (FL): (Chuckles) I was a friend of his sister’s and I warn you, I made him a promise that I would not speak about how we started to go out but at the time he was in the army. His sister and I were playing Scrabble and he said, ‘Would you like to go to the movies?’ That was the beginning of it in essence. (Chuckles) We went to see “Django” at the Plaza cinema.KN: What was your first impression when you saw him?FL: You want me to get into these secrets, eh? (Chuckles) Let me just say that he was aMrs. Granger and her daughters,Discount NFL Jerseys, Afuwa and Hancharming young man but I was reluctant to go out with him because of the reputation these young army officers had. Let me put it that way (chuckles) and I will stop there. I wouldn’t go further than to say he prevailed (chuckles again). Indeed he did. But he has made me promise not to tell anyone about all the ramifications of our courtship.KN: Did he have to write home to your parents?FL: (Chuckles) No; not my David. He met my parents and frequented the home and when we got married he spoke with my father and so forth. But I think my parents knew I was a very own way child from early so they didn’t have any objections as such.KN: We know him as Mr. Granger, now Guyana’s Eighth Executive President, but who is he as a father?FL: Just excellent. He is very understanding given the different personalities of our children, Han and Afuwa. He is very helpful but I was the disciplinarian in the family. David would always correct them by